CCleaner Community Forums

How old are you

rridgely

I am 56!! There does that make you feel better? :lol:

Blimey, that was 4 years ago, how that time has flown.

Age is just a number kaybee, you are only as old as you feel and will make the most of life to suit.

I feel about the same age as my kids most of the time, I act just as stupid as them that's for sure.

Well it *is* a place for kids so I would expect it to be loud and chaotic all the time (which actually makes me question why I want to go in the first place since I'm not fond of the little ones). It's gonna be a good day though; like you said, I'll be with friends. And if I have to toss some kids out because they get too damn loud, I will. :lol:

You can like bully them for their game tickets, the same way as for lunch money. And you can challenge them to a multiple player arcade game and beat them. I mean really horribly embarrassingly. :lol:

Really though, with your friends along it'll be a trip with all the rugrats running around everywhere. And the food isn't that bad. It's okay. I'd eat it. But what you're really gonna be jonesing for is a bar. :mellow:

You can like bully them for their game tickets, the same way as for lunch money. And you can challenge them to a multiple player arcade game and beat them. I mean really horribly embarrassingly. :lol:

NOW I remember why I want to go. :lol:

Really though, with your friends along it'll be a trip with all the rugrats running around everywhere. And the food isn't that bad. It's okay. I'd eat it. But what you're really gonna be jonesing for is a bar. :mellow:

Wellll we don't drink so that's not a problem. Just give me free refills on my soda and I'm happy. lol

Wow that's quite the...um...buzzkill. Thanks. :huh:

I've never seen so much written about Chuck E Cheese, or is it Chucky Cheese?

Nothing like FREE advertising. :lol:

I bet you can't wait to go now.

Lulu prolly already went and I'm sure she had a fun time. I thought of it as a name like Kwik E Mart. It might be Chucky, I dunno, I never really looked.

• Moderators
I've never seen so much written about Chuck E Cheese, or is it Chucky Cheese?

Nothing like FREE advertising. :lol:

I bet you can't wait to go now.

I though I had wiped that place from my permanent memory after being forced to go there as a kid when my younger sister wanted to eat there on her birthday. :( The food left a lasting impression, enough to avoid a revisit. Just realized I'm old, that was so long ago. :lol:

Lulu prolly already went and I'm sure she had a fun time. I thought of it as a name like Kwik E Mart. It might be Chucky, I dunno, I never really looked.

No it's Chuck E Cheese. lol

And we haven't gone yet. We'll be going towards the end of September. Then a few weeks later we'll be doing the "grown up" party at Bahama Breeze. That'll be a good time as well. :)

there goes, I hit 23 and the day is over 12:02 am . cheers all

I turned 22 today :)

And a big happy birthday to you also. We should have had a party with all these birthdays.

Have a good one.

2132%20(450).gif

Let's see, UK, Austraila, USA and many other countries we will really rack up the frequent flier miles!!

But HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAY!!

• 2 weeks later...
Happy birthday to everyone who had a recent birthday!

Wow, from teenagers to octogenarians what a group!

Kind of makes life, and this thread quite interesting.....and well read. ;)

Archived