How old are you

rridgely

Well, I haven't checked this topic in a while, so this is kind of late: Welcome back Mudd and it's good to know you're doing well. :D

Thanks to you and all the others that have posted pertaining to me being back after my "vacation." It's good to know people recognize I exist and means a lot to me. Being ancient itself makes one feel alone. You people are tops. Thanks again.

Mudd

I can't wait for the Piriform Party & Pig out

@Winapp2.ini, I watched Pan's Labyrinth just because of your Avatar, and I loved it.

I am doing IB in India if you must know!

Simplicity is hard.

Hey Mudd ! great to here about what you are growing ! here in the UK we have "allotments" little pieces of land that are rented from the local Council and it allows people to grow their own vegeatables..I share one and it`s a great community where everyone helps and advises each other

just like this place ! growing at the moment..potatoes,fennel,broad beans,runner beans,peas,sweetcorn,cabbage,cauliflower,onions,lettuce,strawberries,asparagus,tomatoes,chillies

Naga`s as well man there hot !Tomatilos,peppers,cucumbers oh yes and like you weeds !

If i`m not on piriform i`m watering !

Take care

Fluff

Hey Mudd ! great to here about what you are growing ! here in the UK we have "allotments" little pieces of land that are rented from the local Council and it allows people to grow their own vegeatables..I share one and it`s a great community where everyone helps and advises each other

just like this place ! growing at the moment..potatoes,fennel,broad beans,runner beans,peas,sweetcorn,cabbage,cauliflower,onions,lettuce,strawberries,asparagus,tomatoes,chillies

Naga`s as well man there hot !Tomatilos,peppers,cucumbers oh yes and like you weeds !

If i`m not on piriform i`m watering !

Take care

Fluff

Fluffy my regret is that I'm now to old to do the things I want to. Like the growing things. I can hardly get on and off the Tractor. When it come time to change implements, have to ask for help from neighbor. So last year was the end. I did plant a few rows of some things we especially like. The rest is in Red Top Cane. Maybe you know of this and maybe not. It is really an animal feed but grews well here.

I'm not familiar with "Broad beans or runner beans." Runner beans I can guess but Broad beans has me puzzled. There is probably such here and called by a different name.

Enjoyed your reply.

Mudd

Have read about and just now googled "Upside Down Gardening". Sounds like much of the heavy lifting is eliminated? Couple of links:

HERE HERE HERE

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Hey Mudd don`t you even think about not growing stuff ! you`ve just got to scale it down,I don`t think many of us on here could manage a tractor either !! thats the thing about the U.S. it`s so big ! you can grow things in your back yard on a smaller scale and if it hurts to bend over put things in raised beds !

JD thanks for the link yes Broad beans are Fava beans i believe ! and Login trying one of those upside down things this year with tomatoes yes it hangs up like a flower hanging baskit,(it bit akward to water)

Well tonight i`m having cauliflower cheese,with french beans(boston beans) carrots,cabbage and roast potatoes.washed down with a pint of bitter ! i must stop thinking of food and get my graphics card sorted out

Can we have a section on all things related to food !!

Hey Mudd don`t you even think about not growing stuff ! you`ve just got to scale it down,I don`t think many of us on here could manage a tractor either !! thats the thing about the U.S. it`s so big ! you can grow things in your back yard on a smaller scale and if it hurts to bend over put things in raised beds !

JD thanks for the link yes Broad beans are Fava beans i believe ! and Login trying one of those upside down things this year with tomatoes yes it hangs up like a flower hanging baskit,(it bit akward to water)

Well tonight i`m having cauliflower cheese,with french beans(boston beans) carrots,cabbage and roast potatoes.washed down with a pint of bitter ! i must stop thinking of food and get my graphics card sorted out

Can we have a section on all things related to food !!

I have a small Tractor referred here as a Garden Tractor, 25hp. I have 6 acres of space so have to have something besides my back and hands to work it! I was raised on a farm and remember Horses pulling he implements. Here people that farm for a living have to have hundreds of acres to make enough to live on. Cotton is the local crop.

Mudd

Hi,

I am 67,oh boy it goes fast, dont forget to enjoy life before its too late.

But its not because that I have snow on the head, that I dont have fire inside the stove, :rolleyes:

Be happy and take care.

boubou

Montreal

Quoting Mudd:

"...I was raised on a farm and remember Horses pulling he implements..."

I can remember my grandfather farming with a mule team. Mules are cranky critters, verrry big & strong. When they decide to do something, that is pretty much it...they do it. They don't exactly serve the farmer, they cooperate with him. Or not. :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG, I can't believe it, despite all the crazy stuff I've done for years I've actually made it this far.

I turned the BIG 6-0 today! Strange, I don't think 6-0, act 6-0 but the calendar says it's true.

.....and I'm not even thinking about any other milestones for a long while. B)

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

OMG, I can't believe it, despite all the crazy stuff I've done for years I've actually made it this far.

I turned the BIG 6-0 today! Strange, I don't think 6-0, act 6-0 but the calendar says it's true.

.....and I'm not even thinking about any other milestones for a long while. B)

Happy birthday. Keep trying to 'think' and 'act' 60 because one day you may realize you are feeling much older than you are. Let's hope it don't happen but for most folk it does.

Keep enjoying the young feeling. It only comes around once you know.

Mudd

• Moderators

mjp28 a very, very happy 60th birthday to you.

You've years left in you yet, just look at Mudd for an example.!!

Don't forget when you reach 81 you get a special Piriform telegram :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com