How old are you

rridgely

Ol' John Belushi and I are the same age, well except he checked out about 25 years ago, still he was a funny guy.

John Belushi was the man. Awesome comedian and all around fantastic performer. And the Blues Brothers...don't get me started.

Oh yeah, one other thing, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, isn't the cyberworld fun! :blink:

Haha yep! On a surfing forum I hung out on a few years back, some of the members and I did this thing where we told each other how we envisioned the others to look. Man, all of us were waaaaay off on our descriptions of of each other. It was hilarious.

ps- blonde hair and blue eyes rock! :D

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

ps- blonde hair and blue eyes rock! :D

I'm a dark hair and dark eyes man myself.

Phoebe Cates - Fast Times At Ridgemont High

I go ga ga when I see her.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I'm a dark hair and dark eyes man myself.

Phoebe Cates - Fast Times At Ridgemont High

I go ga ga when I see her.

She was definitely a head turner, very beautiful. Makes a girl like me jealous sometimes. haha

She was definitely a head turner, very beautiful. Makes a girl like me jealous sometimes. haha

She is married to Kevin Kline who stars in A Fish Called Wanda

K K Ken. I h h hate b b being r r run over by steam rollers.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Oh, i thought you were a boy. Something new again :D. Btw, is that you on that sig pic?

YoKenny: I watched A Fish Called Wanda some weeks ago and it sure is a good movie. Otto is hilarious. B)

Oh, i thought you were a boy. Something new again :D. Btw, is that you on that sig pic?

YoKenny: I watched A Fish Called Wanda some weeks ago and it sure is a good movie. Otto is hilarious. B)

Haha omg I can't belive you thought I was a boy! Don't worry, it's happened before. LOL And yes that's me in my sig picture. :)

She is married to Kevin Kline who stars in A Fish Called Wanda

K K Ken. I h h hate b b being r r run over by steam rollers.

Missed this one before.....yep that's her hubby. He's an awesome actor. Totally loved him in "In and Out" and "French Kiss".

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

LOL you guys are silly. I guess it's my rough and tough exterior that made CeeCee think I was a dude. hehe :P

Well, to me, you look a bit like a boy in that sig picture. But it's only a partial pic though.

Gee thanks. Kill a girl's ego why don't ya!? Hehe kidding. :P I dont really see how I look kinda like a boy in the pic though. To me they look like girl's eyes. But then again maybe it's just because I know they're my eyes. :blink: I guess next time I'll just post a picture of my rear end. That would end all speculation....and probably get me banned in the process. LOL :lol:

So you have boys called LuLu in Finland.

Sounds like a damn strange place to me. :unsure:

:lol:

ROFLMAO :lol:

Gee thanks. Kill a girl's ego why don't ya!? Hehe kidding. :P I dont really see how I look kinda like a boy in the pic though. To me they look like girl's eyes. But then again maybe it's just because I know they're my eyes. :blink: I guess next time I'll just post a picture of my rear end. That would end all speculation....and probably get me banned in the process. LOL :lol:

I hope you didn't make this?

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaUUK2_ED70

IE7Pro user

Gee thanks. Kill a girl's ego why don't ya!? Hehe kidding. :P I dont really see how I look kinda like a boy in the pic though. To me they look like girl's eyes. But then again maybe it's just because I know they're my eyes.

Well if it's any consolation I didn't think there was any doubt they were girls eyes, could have been damn embarrassing if they weren't - thought they were quite cute lol

As for me - 31 (though still get asked for ID when buying alcohol :rolleyes: )

Well if it's any consolation I didn't think there was any doubt they were girls eyes, could have been damn embarrassing if they weren't - thought they were quite cute lol

Aww thank you. ;)

As for me - 31 (though still get asked for ID when buying alcohol :rolleyes: )

Yeah it happens to me too. But I'm not complaining one bit. :D

perhaps one of the ever popular Real Life Pictures threads would be sufficient to end confusion.

I actually look a bit like that, but I have 2 or 3 brow line things and my hair isn't parted in the same place :P

So i see where people are coming from with the whole "kind of like a guy thing" being that I'm a guy ;)