How old are you

rridgely

• Moderators

10,000 Years

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Been a long time since my last post. Spent a long time geting over some problems. Am now better. Turned 75 last December and hope to make 76. Getting old is not a lot of fun for me. To much illness.

Still enjoy reading the forum.

Mudd

Mudd

• Moderators

Been a long time since my last post. Spent a long time geting over some problems. Am now better. Turned 75 last December and hope to make 76. Getting old is not a lot of fun for me. To much illness.

Mudd

Mudd it's always great to see a post from you :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I am gonna be 17 on the 19th of May! :D

I'll be nearly double that the day after!!!

Glad you're well and back :)

Mudd

Happy birthday for last December Mudd and it sounds like you have earned an "illness free" pass for the next 5 years at least; I am 10 years behind you and am hoping for the same "illness free" pass. Happy belated Birthday once again. :D

Mudd

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

Mudd

Hey Mudd, getting old is not for sissies, lol.

Enjoy everything you can (or want to)! mjp

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

I enjoy life as much as it will let me. The past 6 months almost brought it to a halt. In another few weeks I think I'll be able to get out and see the old guys I pal with.

I will say one thing for all of you. Enjoy every minute you have. Minutes slipped by are wasted.

Wish I had the talent to write, I would write a short story of my life and I think it would sell. People would say, " he couldn't have done all that!"

But it was fun. Wish all could have been with me. :D

Mudd

Mudd

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, over 50,000 views and counting.

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

• 4 weeks later...

There was a birthday this past July 4th, well a 234th birthday to none other than the USA itself.

Loved, revered, misunderstood even disliked by some but still over 200 years of freedom, sometimes at a cost. That old saying "Freedom isn't free" is true. It isn't just automatically just passed down decade after decade, it must be cared for even fought for but that's not why I posted this. Not a political debate, just a numerical fact, we've been a country for 234 years....and counting.

It has been the beacon for a new life for many generations both here and abroad.

It started with a lot of work and ideas like this Preamble to the Constitution 234 years ago...."We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America".

That and a whole bunch more.

I enjoy life as much as it will let me. The past 6 months almost brought it to a halt. In another few weeks I think I'll be able to get out and see the old guys I pal with.

I will say one thing for all of you. Enjoy every minute you have. Minutes slipped by are wasted.

Wish I had the talent to write, I would write a short story of my life and I think it would sell. People would say, " he couldn't have done all that!"

But it was fun. Wish all could have been with me. :D

Mudd

Just prowling about in the forums, and was happy to see that you had posted recently. Think of you every now and again, wondering how you are doing. Happy to hear that you are looking forward to getting around again. :D

You're so right about not wasting a minute. I'm 73,and love to keep on learning, often staying on the computer till the cows come home. Now that may sound extreme, but there's so much out there to learn about!

About that "short story"......Yes, I think you could have "done all that", because I did a bunch, too! :lol:

Best wishes! Picablu

My replaced Hip is much better. The Ribs I broke are healing fine, and the damage to the Knee is improving. Now if I could only keep the old Heart doing it's job all would be well. Just out of the Hospital last Friday. But, I'm alive and feel well. Spent most of the day in the field trying to kill the weeds that are growing around what I planted. We have had more than 8 inches of rain since June 10. Never saw the sunshine for 8 days while it just drizzled. I'm not complaining but I would like for it to spread out a little. Here the annual average rainfall is 16 inches and most of the rain comes in April and September. June, July, and August usually brings no rain!

To try to keep my sanity I grow a Garden for the friends and neighbors. Doesn't cost much to do it and I don't charge anything. Have peas, beans, watermelons, cantaloupe, okra, squash, tomatoes,and the old stand by for this part of the country, Black-Eyed Peas. They are growing so fast that I can't get the tractor and plow into the patch as the vines have grown across and twisting with others.

Know this is a rant and 99 of 100 people will ask, "So." Feel good today and taking advantage of it.

Am I still Senior on the Forum? Will be 76 if all goes well on Dec 1 this year. If you want, hope everybody lives as long.

A picture of my new hip bone. The ball part broke off the old one.

Mudd

• Moderators

Great to hear from both Picablu and Mudd again.

You certainly give the rest of us an attitude to aim for.

Mudd get a big meal ready with all the things you've got growing and we'll all pop over for the annual Piriform Party :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Hi, Mudd. Great to read about your garden. Good picture of the hipbone, too. :D

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.