How old are you

rridgely

• Moderators
I'm going to jump in here again, probably for the last time. I've read the entire thread and surprised to find I have posted here in the past. Surprised because I have had a Stroke and it has kept me away from a PC. I lost a large part of Memory because if it.

I hope Capman is still around as he was the one that invited me to the Forum.

Am 74 now, hope I make 75 in December. After that anything goes. My Grouch is typing this. I have no typing skill left. So thanks for letting me post on the board. Still can read so I will be able to know how things are with you. Enjoy every word I read on the Forum.

Respectfully,

Great to see you still around Mudd :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

This has got to be our longest running thread :)

Well if users would put there age in there profile you wouldn't have to ask this question. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

Well if users would put there age in there profile you wouldn't have to ask this question. ;)

Yes....but it always brings out other good comments and other interesting stuff.

I might be 50+ but always think I'm 20+.

(NOTE I said think not feel. :lol: )

Also 160 replies and over 14,000 views....."IT'S ALIVE".

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

I'm 29. Will be hitting the big 3-0 in just under 4 months. :blink: I still act like i'm 12 though so it doesn't matter in the least. haha

Hey lulu,

Big 3-0

Big 4-0

Big 5-0

Eh, overrated.

I still dig Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, The Who.......then I feel like I'm in college again.

ROCK ON! mjp

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

Hey lulu,

Big 3-0

Big 4-0

Big 5-0

Eh, overrated.

I still dig Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, The Who.......then I feel like I'm in college again.

ROCK ON! mjp

LOL I know. My two best friends and I all turn 30 within weeks of one another. And only one of us is actually freaking out.......and I thoroughly enjoy teasing her about it. I'm evil I know. :P But hey, our birthday party is gonna be at Chuck E Cheese (yes I'm totally serious) so what does that tell you? LOL :D

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

But hey, our birthday party is gonna be at Chuck E Cheese (yes I'm totally serious) so what does that tell you? LOL :D

You're all cheap??? :huh:

Or maybe just a fun bunch and like to play on the outside jungle gym. :lol:

• Moderators
But hey, our birthday party is gonna be at Chuck E Cheese (yes I'm totally serious) so what does that tell you? LOL :D

You all like horribly awful pizza that's cheap, but you're really going for the kid rides. :lol:

You're all cheap??? :huh:

Or maybe just a fun bunch and like to play on the outside jungle gym. :lol:

Pretty much...even on the cheap part. Haha!!

Nah we're gonna do a "grown-up" party as well at Bahama Breeze. But I think secretly we're more excited about Chuck E Cheese. :lol:

You all like horribly awful pizza that's cheap, but you're really going for the kid rides. :lol:

I've never been there so I have no idea what the pizza is like. If it's that bad we'll bring out own. lol But the games and stuff are what drew us in. That and the fact that you'll probably never see 30 year olds having a birthday party there again...ever. :D

Chuck E Cheese is like a prepubescent vomitorium, and that's just the menu.

Wow that's quite the...um...buzzkill. Thanks. :huh:

Wow that's quite the...um...buzzkill. Thanks. :huh:

I'm sure every Chuck E Cheese is a bit different. It's just that they've gotten a bad rap on TV & stuff as a noisy romper room for kids. I'm sure you'll have a blast there. You'll be with friends. :D

Yes Lulu, our Corona certainly has a way with words doesn't he :)

That would be putting it lightly. :lol:

I'm sure every Chuck E Cheese is a bit different. It's just that they've gotten a bad rap on TV & stuff as a noisy romper room for kids. I'm sure you'll have a blast there. You'll be with friends. :D

Well it *is* a place for kids so I would expect it to be loud and chaotic all the time (which actually makes me question why I want to go in the first place since I'm not fond of the little ones). It's gonna be a good day though; like you said, I'll be with friends. And if I have to toss some kids out because they get too damn loud, I will. :lol: