How old are you

rridgely

I do feel young actually, I act like a kid most of the time as well. ;)

I dont think there are any gals, they have deserted us.

Dont say that, it will make mudd feel bad.  :o

P.S. I can put 2 quotes in a post now. I must be getting better with age.

70 is young! My grandpa's 70 and he does tons of things.

You speak with lots of wisdom, Mudd, and I am sure you could tell some interesting stories of life that would make us either laugh or cry.

I have lots of time for the older generation, because if it was not for them I would not be here.

You speak with lots of wisdom, Mudd, and I am sure you could tell some interesting stories of life that would make us either laugh or cry.

I have lots of time for the older generation, because if it was not for them I would not be here.

CaPMan

From your posts it seems you have your head squared on your shoulders. Most younger generation people are totally uninterested in the distant past. I have two children, rather had as they are both middle aged people now. Neither is really interested in the 30s, 40s or the 50s even. I think they will regret that one day. I understand this as the pace of life today is so rapid as compared to my young days. I miss that very much. Glad I lived in my time. Seen, done, and enjoyed things that you younger fellows/gals will never have the opportunity to know. Enjoy your youth while you have it. It will be gone sooner than you realize.

Mudd

Mudd

CaPMan

From your posts it seems you have your head squared on your shoulders.  Most younger generation people are totally uninterested in the distant past.  I have two children, rather had as they are both middle aged people now.  Neither is really interested in the 30s, 40s or the 50s even.  I think they will regret that one day.  I understand this as the pace of life today is so rapid as compared to my young days.  I miss that very much.  Glad I lived in my time.  Seen, done, and enjoyed things that you younger fellows/gals will never have the opportunity to know.  Enjoy your youth while you have it.  It will be gone sooner than you realize.

Mudd

I love talking with my parents and my in-laws about how things were in the past, especially life during WW2. Not so long ago I was searching for something on the internet and stumbled across a very informative site about life in the war, it kept me engrossed for hours, even though it was not what I was originally looking for.

When you were younger you probably got up to mischief as I and probably almost most kids did/do, but nowadays the kids seem to take it to a new level.

We have a phase going on over here labelled "happy slapping", which involves a youngster slapping a random person around the face whilst being filmed on a mobile phone (cell phone), by one of their friends, the images are very quickly sent to all their mates, and then from them to others, latest case reported on the news was of it happening to an 82 year old lady, it is senseless and disrespectful, and makes you wonder what sort of a sick world do we live in nowadays.

Hope it is not happening in USA, and never does.

Sorry for that turning into a bit of a rant, but life today is not what it used to be.

I love talking with my parents and my in-laws about how things were in the past, especially life during WW2. Not so long ago I was searching for something on the internet and stumbled across a very informative site about life in the war, it kept me engrossed for hours, even though it was not what I was originally looking for.

When you were younger you probably got up to mischief as I and probably almost most kids did/do, but nowadays the kids seem to take it to a new level.

We have a phase going on over here labelled "happy slapping", which involves a youngster slapping a random person around the face whilst being filmed on a mobile phone (cell phone), by one of their friends, the images are very quickly sent to all their mates, and then from them to others, latest case reported on the news was of it happening to an 82 year old lady, it is senseless and disrespectful, and makes you wonder what sort of a sick world do we live in nowadays.

Sorry for that turning into a bit of a rant, but life today is not what it used to be.

You have a PM.

Mudd

Mudd

14 but less than a month till big ol' 15 comes around.

Hey, it's "you're" not "your" :) But today you don't even have to care! You're young, you have the power - don't mess up ;) Go as far as you can with these new fangled machines that we old farts have no chance with. How do you do that thing with your signature (I think that's what you call it)? I'm supposing whoever reads it gets their own info? When it first happened to me I thought I was hacked! Hell, maybe I am :o In line with the subject of the thread I'm 70 and my computer (this "rock") makes me feel 170 <_< We are the kids now, you are the new adults. But wait, when your grandkids are your age what then????????? :P My grandad had a hard time with payphones - wouldn't go near them! Still had gas lighting, one coldwater tap, outside crapper, etc. He called the street the "horseroad" - many horses up to '45-'50.

14 but less than a month till big ol' 15 comes around.

I see your latest sig. - Dude, my stuff is old but I don't give a rat's rectum :D Your stuff is, no doubt, young but in less than who knows how fast, it'll be ooooold and you'll be climbing the wall with bloody nails if you can't update that week! :rolleyes:

If someone (a guy) slapped me for no apparent reason , He would be on the ground before he knew what hit him..As for a girl slapping me ...well I would take by the arm to the nearest alley and.....x-rated from hereonin.

If someone (a guy) slapped me for no apparent reason , He would be on the ground before he knew what hit him..As for a girl slapping me ...well I would take by the arm to the nearest alley and.....x-rated from hereonin.

LOL, I would probably agree with that.

• Moderators
LOL, I would probably agree with that.

Thought I'd let you guys know that I'm a 55 year old lady. Age really doesn't mean much unless you let it. You can learn from anyone, any age, who has experience of something that you haven't. you lot have taught me so much about computers, I THANK YOU ALL!!!

Hazelnut :rolleyes:

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• 2 weeks later...

65, and I can remember entering data with punch cards and the computer was a small house. We have made great strides since then, but the girls are still prettier at closing time. Glad some things never change.

If it isn't broke, tweak it.

I'm 35, and it's good to see other older people here. I see lots of post by people in forums (not here) where you can just tell it was posted by a very young person, no ofense to the young folks intended. But even the young people on here seem to have a better grasp of life then on some forums. I like it here a lot! great app that had a side effect of a great forum!

I'm 27! ....well 27 x 2 = 54 for another 2 months. (I sure don't act 54, whatever that is)

I'll then have to figure something for 55. :lol:

.....didn't we have this thread a few months ago? I thought we did...hmmm.

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

• 2 weeks later...