How old are you

rridgely

• 2 weeks later...
This is for those who are to lazy to edit thier profile (like me).

Well we can't let this thread fade away.

My next birthday is a mere month today.

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

This is for those who are to lazy to edit thier profile (like me).

Hi rridgely. I'm a 73 yrs. old great grandma. Retired from my bookkeeper position when the business I worked for closed down. Getting used to a new laptop with VISTA instead of the XP I'm used to. Trying to learn how to post and reply on this great site. My brain is getting lots of excercise. I'd put an emoticon here, but haven't figured out how yet, so here's a smile for you.

• 2 weeks later...
That either equals 31, or you were around during the last ice age. :P:lol:

Ah, you'll be using Microsoft binary then ;) I think they're bringing it into line with everyone else sometime next year ... in which case it actually works out at 46 :(

Never mind though - in hex I'm 30 again in 18 months :)

Hi rridgely. I'm a 73 yrs. old great grandma. Retired from my bookkeeper position when the business I worked for closed down. Getting used to a new laptop with VISTA instead of the XP I'm used to. Trying to learn how to post and reply on this great site. My brain is getting lots of excercise. I'd put an emoticon here, but haven't figured out how yet, so here's a smile for you.

Click me

th_tr.png