The end of the world

Winapp2.ini

• Moderators

I've noticed in this alternate universe it's still alternate cold and alternate snowy outside with the occasional alternate slippy spot of ice which I could've slipped on and fell breaking an alternate leg of mine. I'm more upset since I didn't reappear in the warm alternate Bahamas.

• Moderators

I've noticed in this alternate universe it's still alternate cold and alternate snowy outside with the occasional alternate slippy spot of ice which I could've slipped on and fell breaking an alternate leg of mine. I'm more upset since I didn't reappear in the warm alternate Bahamas.

yes but did you notice that the color of the sky is blue in this universe, it's gonna take me a while getting used to that; I loved our universe's crimson glory of a sky. Also, strangely, here fish swim and birds fly. Fly I tell you! Have you ever heard something so absurd?

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Don't make things up, nergal. You know that non-mammalian flight is impossible.

have tried to get my dog back in the air, but she's looking at me like she doesn't have hollow bones, is she sick :'(

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Well, thats over. Now we can move on to Sir Isaac Newtons prediction: AD 2060. :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

Did you know that in this alternate universe, the next time we'll see a date like "12:12:12", won't be until we get a "01:01:01" in the year 2101. I don't think many of us will see that.

Back in the old universe I b*****d that one up.

• Moderators

for sale; 1 Ark, never used.

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

- ALERT! ALERT! - OH MY GOD!!! IT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. I JUST SAW A CITY IN TOTAL DESTRUCTION ON THE TEE VEE, LIKE A ZOMBIELAN… Oh. They were doing a story on Detroit. Never mind.

MY SIDES

have tried to get my dog back in the air, but she's looking at me like she doesn't have hollow bones, is she sick :'(

Tried the same thing with my cat, he fell two stories, but landed on his feet instead of flying. He could be tired though, having just come back a few days ago from a fairly long trip, flying to the Macross and back.

• Moderators

What if a large meteor blindsides us from the backside of the sun & wipes us out? :)

Just wear your space rock proof helmet! :P

An asteroid or comet is all but guaranteed to hit according to all the science shows that talk about them, could be today, tomorrow, thousands of years, etc. :(

• Moderators

Apparently, a proposed method of diverting an on-coming asteroid would be shooting paint at it to paint it white, causing solar radiation to have a greater effect on it and moving it off of its course.

"Gentle" approaches such as the paint or gravitationally changing the path may require knowing decades in advance that it would impact the Earth. In the end with current technology and space ship abilities I think we'd still get smashed.

Forget about 1,000 years from now. I'll probably die from some freaky global warming catastrophe :o

Forget about global warming, it's that bowl of Cheerios that will get you! ;)

• Moderators

This is getting silly now.

We all joke about gravitation, global warning etc.

The end of the world will come when more people are standing at one side of it than are standing at the other side.

Common sense really 'cause we will all fall off.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I have a VERY good reason to believe why the year 2013 could be a complete (financial) disaster. No, I am NOT predicting the end of the world (yet).

How many times did people predict the end of the world ? It's getting so boring to hear all this "end of the world" stuff time and time again.

System setup: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/gcNzIPEjEb0B2khOOBVCHPc

A discussion always stimulates the braincells !!!

• Moderators

How many times did people predict the end of the world ? It's getting so boring to hear all this "end of the world" stuff time and time again.

Freaks have been predicting it since who knows when, what's most disturbing is people who fall into believing such rubbish and sale off everything or give everything away such as their life savings and then look foolish for doing so.