Detect2=HKCU\Software\Tracker Software\PDFXEditor
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Tracker Software\PDFXShellExt\Ifilter\Temp|*.tmp
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Tracker Software\TrackerUpdate|TrackerUpdate.exe.del
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Tracker Software\TrackerUpdate\Download|*.*
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Tracker Software\LiveUpdate\Updates|*.*
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Tracker Software\PDFViewer\Documents\LastOpened
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Tracker Software\PDFViewer\Documents\LatestView\Bars
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Tracker Software\PDFViewer\Documents\LatestView\Panes

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

• Moderators

Updated: Added FileKey2 and FileKey3.

[EaseUS Partition Master *]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\EASEUS\EASEUS Partition Manager
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\EASEUS\EASEUS Partition Master*\bin|*.log|RECURSE
FileKey2=%WinDir%|EPMBatch.ept
FileKey3=%WinDir%|OutLog.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Revised entry

Added: %CommonAppData%\Wondershare\dr.fone\ThumbnailCache|*.*|RECURSE

[Wondershare Dr.Fone *]
LangSecRef=3021
DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\Wondershare\Wondershare Dr.Fone
FileKey1=%AppData%\DataEraser_Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Wondershare\dr.fone\ThumbnailCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Wondershare\dr.fone\Wondershare_DataEraser_Clean|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\Wondershare\DriverInstall|*.log
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\Wondershare\WSRoot|*.tmp
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\WsAppHelper\Dr.Fone|*.log
FileKey7=%ProgramFiles%\Wondershare\MirrorGo\Log|*.*|RECURSE

Added Excludekey3, as needed for uninstalls

[JDownloader *]
LangSecRef=3022
Detect1=HKLM\Software\Classes\JDownloader2
Detect2=HKLM\Software\JDownloader
DetectFile1=%ProgramFiles%\JDownloader
DetectFile2=%ProgramFiles%\JDownloader 2
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\JDownloader*2*|*.log;SessionInstallLog.json.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\JDownloader*2*\.install4j|*.log
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\JDownloader*2*\captchas|*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\JDownloader*2*\cfg|CaptchaDialogDimensions_*.json
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\JDownloader*2*\logs|*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\JDownloader*2*\tmp|*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%ProgramFiles%\JDownloader*|*.log;updateLog.txt;*.lck;*.log.*;SessionInstallLog.json.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%ProgramFiles%\JDownloader*\.junique|*
FileKey9=%ProgramFiles%\JDownloader*\captchas|*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%ProgramFiles%\JDownloader*\container|*
FileKey11=%ProgramFiles%\JDownloader*\downloads|*
FileKey12=%ProgramFiles%\JDownloader*\tmp\linksave|*
FileKey13=%ProgramFiles%\JDownloader*2*\.install4j|*.log
FileKey14=%ProgramFiles%\JDownloader*2*\cfg|CaptchaDialogDimensions_*.json
FileKey15=%ProgramFiles%\JDownloader*2*\logs|*|RECURSE
FileKey16=%ProgramFiles%\JDownloader*2*\tmp|*|RECURSE
FileKey17=%UserProfile%\.jd_home|JDownloader.log
FileKey18=%UserProfile%\.jd_home\logs|*.0
ExcludeKey1=PATH|%LocalAppData%\JDownloader*2*\cfg\|subconf_*.ejs
ExcludeKey2=PATH|%ProgramFiles%\JDownloader*2*\cfg\|subconf_*.ejs

ExcludeKey3=FILE|%LocalAppData%\JDownloader 2.0\.install4j\|files.log

• Moderators

Can the date be added to winapp2.ini to know exactly when it was updated/released instead of it just being clandestinely the version number?

Original:
; Version: 230316
; # of entries: 2,669

Would like it to have:
; Version: 230316
; Released: ##/##/2023
; # of entries: 2,669

• Moderators

MP3Gain updated:
* Separated log cleaning, and registry cleaning.
* Removed ChangeLog and ErrLog registry cleaning because MP3Gain will just add them again if they're removed.

Reason for separating is the registry wipes clean the desired startup path, and if using aacgain.exe as a replacement for mp3gain.exe it makes it very annoying.

--------------------

Updated:

[MP3Gain (Analysis StartUp) *]
LangSecRef=3023
Default=False
Detect=HKCU\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\MP3GainAnalysis
Warning=Removes the last path MP3Gain opened. If you regularly open the same path don't enable this.
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\MP3GainAnalysis\StartUp|AddFilesPath
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\MP3GainAnalysis\StartUp|AddFolderPath

[MP3Gain (Logs) *]
LangSecRef=3023
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\MP3Gain|*.log
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\MP3Gain|*.log

--------------------

Original:

[MP3Gain *]
LangSecRef=3023
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\MP3Gain|*.log
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\MP3GainAnalysis\StartUp|AddFilesPath
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\MP3GainAnalysis\StartUp|AddFolderPath
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\MP3GainAnalysis\StartUp|ChangeLog
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\MP3GainAnalysis\StartUp|ErrLog

Edited by Andavari
Edit: Forgot to remov ChangeLog and ErrLog registry cleaning

13 minutes ago, Andavari said:

Can the date be added to winapp2.ini to know exactly when it was updated/released instead of it just being clandestinely the version number? ...

JFYI: The version number is equal to the release date (230316 = 2023-03-16 = March 16, 2023).

• 3 weeks later...

Modified File:  [jv16 PowerTools *]

Added FileKey1

[jv16 PowerTools *]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools*
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\jv16PowerTools|*.log
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools*|*.log
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools*\Settings|*.log
FileKey4=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools*\Temp|*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools\Debug|*.log;*.txt

Hopefully, we'll see Winapp2.ini updates in the near future. 🤔

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, CSGalloway said:

ran jv16 PT and it said the included list of files were safe to delete.  These might be good to add to a jv16PT section?  In any case - I didn't know if someone might write an  entry to take care of these files please?

WindowsLogFiles.txt 7.34 kB · 1 download

I always run CCleaner just before I run jv16.  That keeps jv16 from finding a lot of unneeded files. 😉

16 hours ago, siliconman01 said:

I always run CCleaner just before I run jv16.  That keeps jv16 from finding a lot of unneeded files. 😉

If it's all the same - I'd still like an entry for the files in the file list please..

• 4 weeks later...

Recent versions of the Opera browser for Windows have been making files with names like "session_4481fa2a-fdc4-459a-9d99-fb65644930ba.raw" in the StatsSessions folder of the Opera profile.  A another new one is created at each program start and they build up to a lot of files after a while.  CCleaner doesn't clean them.  I haven't been able to determine the purpose or decipher the contents of these files to determine which Winapp2 Opera entry to add this entry but I think it is prudent to empty this folder from time to time.

FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera Software\Opera Stable\StatsSessions|*.*

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks very much for the Winapp2.ini and Winapp2ool.exe update!  😉

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, winapp2.ini (probably one of the recent additions, as it only started happening during the last few weeks) now deletes the custom user account picture in Windows 10 and I'm trying to identify which entry is responsible, but I can't. Does anyone happen to know?

It would certainly be easier to identify if I could find where Windows 10 copies the image of the account avatar, but I can't locate where the file is stored after it's set. I checked these:

\ProgramData\Microsoft\User Account Pictures\

\Users\_\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures\

\Users\All Users\Microsoft\User Account Pictures\

\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-usertiles-client_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_858ad50b329f70a7

\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-usertiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_f385bacaa98d1e8b

And it's not found in any of those directories. And unfortunately, the Windows 10 Settings can't be run in a sandbox to check exactly what's saved and where...

10 hours ago, godfreythemasterbaiter said:

I am also having problems with my mail and Office accounts.
But I can't figure out what is deleting 

I recommend that you exclude Outlook.exe in CCleaner>Options>Exclude 

13 hours ago, godfreythemasterbaiter said:

I am also having problems with my mail and Office accounts.
But I can't figure out what is deleting 

Unfortunately, you don't write what kind of problems you have with the accounts. If you have to log in every time, please untick the following cleanup rules:

Windows > Windows Explorer > [Network Passwords]
Applications > Windows > [Windows Credential Manager Saved Credentials *]

3 hours ago, APMichael said:

Sfortunatamente, non scrivi che tipo di problemi hai con i conti. Se devi accedere ogni volta, deseleziona le seguenti regole di pulizia:

Windows > Esplora risorse > [Password di rete]
Applicazioni > Windows > [Credenziali salvate di Windows Credential Manager *]

I have to correct the accounts by logging in again.

I have never had this problem before.

This rule is already unchecked

2 hours ago, godfreythemasterbaiter said:

I have to correct the accounts by logging in again.

I have never had this problem before.

This rule is already unchecked

Does this problem occur only in a web browser? If so, the following cleanup rules might be problematic:

["Browser" Cookies *]
["Browser" Login Data *]

Unfortunately, I have no more ideas at the moment.

50 minutes ago, APMichael said:

Questo problema si verifica solo in un browser web? In tal caso, le seguenti regole di pulizia potrebbero essere problematiche:

[Cookie "Browser" *]
[Dati di accesso "Browser" *]

Purtroppo al momento non ho più idee.

This problem occurs with

Mail and Calendar and office 2019

After starting or restarting the PC and after using ccleaner + winapp2.ini

• 2 weeks later...

Using one and the same ccleaner.ini config file I run CCleaner 6.15 on a working Win 10 system:

1) - with removed winapp2.ini: no errors in MS account, no sign-out of MS account; MS Account/profile picture shows perfectly. 2 times restarted PC - still all working as expected.

2) - with updated (with CCEnhancer-4.5.7.exe) winapp2.ini: after restart of system MS To-Do and Sticky Notes have been signed out of MS account, MS Account/profile picture has been removed.

My conclusion: the problem lies in "winapp2.ini"

Edited by theCult

2 hours ago, theCult said:

... 2) - with updated (with CCEnhancer-4.5.7.exe) winapp2.ini: after restart of system MS To-Do and Sticky Notes have been signed out of MS account, MS Account/profile picture has been removed. ...

I don't have time to test it at the moment, but I suspect that deleting the entire contents of the "\AC\" subfolder is too aggressive. The previously separate FileKeys for "\AC\" have been merged into one FileKey in the overhauled version. If I remember correctly, the login of an app was stored in the subfolder "\AC\Microsoft\Crypto\", this should be excluded.

For the problem with the deleted profile picture, I have not yet been able to locate a suspicious entry. To narrow down the problem someone would have to figure out which entry, presumably a [Windows ... *] entry, is responsible for the deletion.