Jump to content
CCleaner Community Forums

APMichael

Experienced Members
  • Content Count

    765
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About APMichael

  • Rank
    Power Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Germany

Recent Profile Visitors

3,378 profile views
  1. Thanks for the new and revised entries: Winapp2.ini updates: https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/5382b5ed0515bf69bf1e8393aae59213fe189752 https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/737443b828f3afc5e6a9a34e59f3da5242067281
  2. Okay, I understand. Right, thanks to the environment variable and the wildcard the entry is even valid for all existing Windows users and Firefox profiles.
  3. This is the line from the ccleaner.ini: Exclude1=PATH|%AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\*\|*.sqlite-shm;*.sqlite-wal||0|0|24 (But you do not actually have to edit the .ini directly. Under Options > Exclude > Add you can also enter the path and files.)
  4. Windows Defender only marks the "Standard installer" version as a PUA, probably because of the additional software offered during installation. If the file is still marked after a Windows Defender update, you can also download and install the "Slim" version of CCleaner from the builds page: https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/builds
  5. I personally exclude all ".sqlite-shm" and ".sqlite-wal" files in the Firefox profile since a long time, because it happened from time to time that Firefox databases were not closed correctly when exiting. Drive or Folder: %AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\*\ File Types: *.sqlite-shm;*.sqlite-wal (In this special case it would of course be sufficient to exclude only the files for the "storage-sync-v2.sqlite".)
  6. I have just installed Firefox 79.0 (release version) and can confirm the problem. If an extension makes changes to the new "storage-sync-v2.sqlite", the files ".sqlite-shm" and ".sqlite-wal" are not inserted into the "storage-sync-v2.sqlite" when Firefox is closed. If they are deleted by the CCleaner rule "Internet Cache", all changes will be lost. You should therefore remove the deletion of the ".sqlite-shm" and ".sqlite-wal" files from the rule "Internet Cache". It is also not necessary that these files are deleted by the rule "Internet Cache", because there is still the rule "Compact Databases". The rule "Compact Databases" does everything right, because it merges the ".sqlite-shm" and ".sqlite-wal" files with the ".sqlite" file and compresses it afterwards. @circcc has already written the same thing. The only workaround is to exclude "*.sqlite-shm" and "*.sqlite-wal". Possibly interesting: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/07/09/changes-to-storage-sync-in-firefox-79/#comment-226930
  7. @Dave CCleaner: Thanks for the information. Unfortunately the bug is not completely fixed! The following DetectOS string is now working again: DetectOS=10.0|10.0 (= only for Windows 10) But this DetectOS string is now completely broken: DetectOS=|10.0 (= for Windows 10 and older) Because now it does not even work with an attached build number: DetectOS=|10.0.18363.959 (= for Windows 10.0.18363.959 and older)
  8. Thanks for the new and revised entries: Winapp2.ini update: https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/53569aa911d38f8ce4aca373987ccbcf74ab6fae
  9. I guess the problem is the same as reported here: The settings are stored in the file storage-sync.sqlite and CCleaner deletes the cache files. You should exclude the following for your Firefox profile: *.sqlite-shm;*.sqlite-wal
  10. Thanks for the modified entry. Winapp2.ini update: https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/7505e262e2dd3ad2a83aafca00a04477687287cb
  11. @Dave CCleaner: Many thanks for your feedback. Then we very much hope that the bug can be solved quickly...
  12. Version 5.68.7820 ...
  13. Winapp2.ini update: https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/a51a6fe1f86e8e097eb2a116e27e10628e06d6db
  14. I don't think it is necessary to separate those icon-less sub-apps again. This was fixed the same day.
  15. Thanks for the new and revised entries. The new FileKey2 is already covered by FileKey1 (same path with *.*|RECURSE). "Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay" is the separate app "Game Bar". So I updated the entry [Game Bar *] for you: [Game Bar *] DetectOS=10.0| LangSecRef=3031 Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay_8wekyb3d8bbwe FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay_*\LocalState\DiagOutputDir|*.txt FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
×
×
  • Create New...