Winapp2.ini additions

Winapp2.ini

1 hour ago, APMichael said:

Just to be safe: Is the pattern "*tmp" correct or was the dot accidentally forgotten?

Ouch!  It should be *.tmp.  My apologies for my error.

I also find that the following other modules has the same error.

[Clover *]   FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Clover\User Data\Default\JumpListIcons*|*tmp

[HomeCinema CyberLink *]  %ProgramFiles%\HomeCinema\PowerProducer\Template\Cyberlink\frame|*tmp

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

• Moderators

New entry

[MiniTool Partition Wizard *]
LangSecRef=3024
Default=False
Detect=HKCU\Software\MiniTool Software Limited\MiniTool Partition Wizard
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\MiniTool Partition Wizard *|log.txt

3 hours ago, siliconman01 said:

Ouch!  It should be *.tmp.  My apologies for my error.

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I think we could probably merge FileKey7+8 then:

FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\Dell\Drivers\*|*.log;*.tmp|RECURSE

Would that be okay with you?

I also find that the following other modules has the same error.

[Clover *]   FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Clover\User Data\Default\JumpListIcons*|*tmp

[HomeCinema CyberLink *]  %ProgramFiles%\HomeCinema\PowerProducer\Template\Cyberlink\frame|*tmp

Thank you, but are you sure it's the same error? The entries are very old. I also checked a Winapp2.ini from 2016 and there is no dot either. I don't know if we should add the dot or not.

Revised Entry

Changed DetectFile to Detect
Removed RegKey1 & RegKey2

[Wondershare Helper Compact *]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wondershare\Wondershare Helper Compact
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonProgramFiles%\Wondershare\Wondershare Helper Compact|ProductUpdateLists.xml;WSHelper.exe_temp;WSHelperSetup.exe_temp
FileKey2=%CommonProgramFiles%\Wondershare\Wondershare Helper Compact\DATADICT|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%CommonProgramFiles%\Wondershare\Wondershare Helper Compact\Log|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%CommonProgramFiles%\Wondershare\Wondershare Helper Compact\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

13 hours ago, APMichael said:

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I think we could probably merge FileKey7+8 then:

FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\Dell\Drivers\*|*.log;*.tmp|RECURSE

Would that be okay with you?

Thank you, but are you sure it's the same error? The entries are very old. I also checked a Winapp2.ini from 2016 and there is no dot either. I don't know if we should add the dot or not.

FileKey7 did not seem to cleaning out the DUPLogDir folder.  That is why I added FileKey8.  Go ahead and merge them and I will monitor it to make sure it is working.

As for the other modules with *tmp, I found them doing a scan (using *tmp) through winapp2.ini and just assumed they were in error....so don't take my guidance on them. :)

In fact if you scan using *log, there are a couple of modules that have *logs instead of *.log

Edited by siliconman01

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

This entry should be removed. I have Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016. Whenever I wipe files from this location, it breaks Office.

[MS Office Click-to-Run Updates *]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect1=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0
Detect2=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0
Default=False
Warning=This can remove downloaded update files even before they are applied.
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\ClickToRun\ProductReleases|*.*|RECURSE

Revised Entry

I think the entry name should be changed from [HTML5 Store *] to [Indexed Databases *].

Excluded 'storage\permanent' directory. It keeps default search engine related files here. When these files are wiped from the 'permanent' directory, Firefox startup becomes slow. The Web Search bar in the middle does not show up for long.

Removed ExcludeKeys

[Indexed Databases *]
LangSecRef=3026
Detect1=HKLM\Software\Mozilla\Pale Moon
Detect2=HKLM\Software\Mozilla\SeaMonkey
Detect3=HKLM\Software\Mozilla\Waterfox
DetectFile=%AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Moonchild Productions\Pale Moon\Profiles\*\storage\temporary|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\*\storage\temporary|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%AppData%\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\*\storage\temporary|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%AppData%\Waterfox\Profiles\*\storage\temporary|*.*|RECURSE

I think the [Backup *] entry should be merged into the [Google Update *] entry because the rest of the rollback files are being wiped in [Google Update *]. Otherwise, we should just remove it.

Revised Entry

Added:
%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\MapData\mapscache|*.*|RECURSE
%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\MapData|events.log

[Maps *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_8wekyb3d8bbwe
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\MapData\mapscache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\MapData|events.log
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

I think we should remove the [Mail and Calendar *] entry and just keep the [Windows Communications Apps *]. Some other Microsoft Store apps also use this, other than Mail and Calendar.

Changed: DetectOS=6.2|6.3| to DetectOS=10.0|

Added:
%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\LocalState\AppData\Local\Office\*\WebServiceCache\AllUsers\officeclient.microsoft.com|*.*|RECURSE

Removed:
%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\PRICache|*.*|RECURSE
%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\LocalState\LiveComm\*\*\DBStore\LogFiles|edbtmp.log

[Windows Communications Apps *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Comms\Unistore\data|AggregateCache.uca
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\LocalState\AppData\Local\Office\*\WebServiceCache\AllUsers\officeclient.microsoft.com|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SearchHistory

• Moderators

Never mind my last (now deleted) comment I misread something

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

10 hours ago, SMalik said:

I think we should remove the [Mail and Calendar *] entry and just keep the [Windows Communications Apps *]. Some other Microsoft Store apps also use this, other than Mail and Calendar. ...

Thanks, just to be safe: Shouldn't we rename and revise the newer entry [Mail and Calendar *] and remove the older entry [Windows Communications Apps *]? Or are all FileKeys of the older entry [Windows Communications Apps *] still valid for the latest App version for Windows 10?

2 hours ago, APMichael said:

Thanks, just to be safe: Shouldn't we rename and revise the newer entry [Mail and Calendar *] and remove the older entry [Windows Communications Apps *]? Or are all FileKeys of the older entry [Windows Communications Apps *] still valid for the latest App version for Windows 10?

I just updated the entry. I have added a few and removed a few unnecessary FileKeys. Now, it is fine.

The proper way to name programs/apps entries should be as they show in  the Start Menu.

I suggest changing [Microsoft Photos *] to [Photos *] and [My Office *] to [Office *].

New entries:  [Win32WebViewHost *] & [Edge Apprep.ChxApp *]

[Win32WebViewHost *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Win32WebViewHost_cw5n1h2txyewy
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Win32WebViewHost_cw5n1h2txyewy
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Win32WebViewHost_*\AC\*\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Win32WebViewHost_*\AC\*\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Win32WebViewHost_*\AC\*\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Win32WebViewHost_*\AC\*\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Win32WebViewHost_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Edge Apprep.ChxApp *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Windows.Apprep.ChxApp_cw5n1h2txyewy
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Apprep.ChxApp_cw5n1h2txyewy
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Apprep.ChxApp_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Apprep.ChxApp_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Apprep.ChxApp_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Apprep.ChxApp_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

Revised Entry

Added:
%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer|*.log;*.txt
%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\CacheStorage|*.*|RECURSE

[Internet Explorer *]
LangSecRef=3022
Detect=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\UserData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer|*.log;*.txt
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\CacheStorage|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\IECompat*Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache.old|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\AC\IECompat*Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\AC\IEDownloadHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey13=%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*
FileKey14=%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey15=%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Emie*List|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey16=%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\AC\PRICache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey17=%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey18=%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey19=%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\LocalState\navigationHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey20=%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey21=%LocalLowAppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey22=%WinDir%\System32\config\Systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\Audio\PolicyConfig\PropertyStore
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery\PendingDelete
RegKey6=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats
ExcludeKey1=FILE|%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\|container.dat
ExcludeKey2=FILE|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_*\AC\INetCache\|container.dat

Revised Entry

Added: %UserProfile%\.cache|*.*|REMOVESELF

[Wondershare UniConverter *]
LangSecRef=3023
Detect=HKLM\Software\Wondershare\Wondershare UniConverter
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Wondershare MediaServer|*.txt
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Wondershare\ProductFeatures\*Logs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Wondershare\UniConverter\DataTrack|tmp;*.bak;*.log
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\Wondershare\WAF\ProductFeatures\*Logs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%ProgramFiles%\Wondershare\Video Converter Ultimate(CPC)\Log|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%SystemDrive%\UniConverter\Downloaded\temp|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey7=%UserProfile%\.cache|*.*|REMOVESELF

New entry:  [Casper System Copy Pgm Crash Files *]

[Casper System Copy Pgm Crash Files *]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect1=HKCU\Software\Future Systems Solutions\Casper
Detect2=HKCU\Software\Future Systems Solutions\Casper 10
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Future Systems Solutions\Casper\Minidump|*.*

New entry:  [SGX Default_Error_Stack Message *]

Note:  Intel SGX will place these error messages in the System32 folder if SGX is having a crash problem on the user system.  I discovered 177 of these messages on my Dell XPS 15 (9575) 2in1. :(

[SGX Default_Error_Stack Message *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\Intel\SGX_PSW
Default=False
FileKey1=%WinDir%\System32|Default_error_Stack-*.txt

New entry:  [AtomTime Pro Logs *]

[AtomTime Pro Logs *]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\Software\NaissanInnovations\AtomTime
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\AtomTime Pro|*.log

New entry:  [Dell SupportAssistAgent *]

[Dell SupportAssistAgent *]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\Software\Dell\SupportAssistAgent
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\PCDr\*\snapshots\*|*.*
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\Agent\Downloads|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\Agent\Logs\ApplicationLogs|*.*
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\Agent\Logs\ClickStream|*.*
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\Agent\Logs\Driver|*.*
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\Agent\Logs\HardwareActivityLogs|*.*
FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\Agent\Logs\SoftwareActivityLogs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\SRE|*.log
FileKey9=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\SRE\ExtendedLogs|*.*
FileKey10=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\TechnicianToolkit\Library\Logs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey11=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\TechnicianToolkit\Library\RegBackup|*.*
FileKey12=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\TechnicianToolkit\Library\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

Modified entry:  [DisplayFusion *]

Added *.log to FileKey2

[DisplayFusion *]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\Binary Fortress Software\DisplayFusion
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\DisplayFusion|DisplayFusionSetup.log;DisplayFusionSetup.exe;DisplayFusion.log;DebugInfo.*
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Binary Fortress Software\DisplayFusion|DisplayFusionSetup.exe;*.log

Edited by siliconman01
Added  [Dell SupportAssistAgent *] Modified entry: [DisplayFusion *]

[SGX Default_Error_Stack Message *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\Intel\SGX_PSW
Default=False
FileKey1=%WinDir%\System32|Default_error_Stack-*.txt

Would it be okay with you if we add the FileKey to the entry [Intel Logs *]?

LangSecRef=3024
Default=False
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\Agent\Logs\ApplicationLogs|*.*
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\Agent\Logs\ClickStream|*.*
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\Agent\Logs\Driver|*.*
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\Agent\Logs\HardwareActivityLogs|*.*
FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\Agent\Logs\SoftwareActivityLogs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\SRE|*.log
FileKey9=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\SRE\ExtendedLogs|*.*
FileKey10=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\TechnicianToolkit\Library\Logs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey11=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\TechnicianToolkit\Library\RegBackup|*.*
FileKey12=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\TechnicianToolkit\Library\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

Are there important log files? Otherwise we could merge FileKey3 to 7:

FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\Agent\Logs\*|*.*|RECURSE

5 hours ago, APMichael said:

Would it be okay with you if we add the FileKey to the entry [Intel Logs *]?

Are there important log files? Otherwise we could merge FileKey3 to 7:

Your recommended merge is perfectly okay.  Sure glad that you examine and recommend our entries so that Winapp2.ini will be most efficient.  

LangSecRef=3024
Default=False
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\SRE|*.log
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\SRE\ExtendedLogs|*.*
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\TechnicianToolkit\Library\Logs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\TechnicianToolkit\Library\RegBackup|*.*
FileKey8=%CommonAppData%\SupportAssist\Client\TechnicianToolkit\Library\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

1 hour ago, siliconman01 said:

Your recommended merge is perfectly okay.  Sure glad that you examine and recommend our entries so that Winapp2.ini will be most efficient. 

Great! :) Thank you very much for your prompt reply.