Specific Forum Moderators

ishan_rulz

I was just going through the Mod team, and realised that all all the Forum Mods are dead (per se). Some of the other active users should be given the new job of cleaning forums like 'The Lounge'?

This will make the Global Moderator's work much easier. They already have enough responsibilities with the On-Topic threads, so let others handle the off-topic spammers?

Just a thought. :)

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators

If there was another moderator it would have to be more than just dealing with 'The Lounge' area because spammers don't only spam that area of the forum.

So in other words a new mod would have full reign over all areas of the forum. It would be completely silly to limit a mod to 'The Lounge' if they're logged in and notice a spam post in say the Recuva area and not being able to do anything about it.

• Moderators

Yes Andavari is right, we cannot just have 'half a mod' It also means people have to be prepared to give up a bit of their spare time.

(Been on holiday for a week, so my spare time has been spent having a nice time!)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

I am still a student, I can volunteer... I have quite the free time and I'm mostly awake O.o But I guess, you need someone more experienced.

It's not just a case of volunteering ishan. Moderators on this forum are usually asked via an admin after discussions :)

Support contact

or

support@ccleaner.com

It's not just a case of volunteering ishan. Moderators on this forum are usually asked via an admin after discussions :)

I'm aware of that. Anyway, I love this place and would like to see it clean. That's all. I always report spam :)

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators

I'm aware of that. Anyway, I love this place and would like to see it clean. That's all. I always report spam :)

Believe me we are grateful to all of the members who report spam (and lots of you do). You don't see the half of it I'm afraid, we remove spam on an hourly basis most days :(

Support contact

or

support@ccleaner.com

Okay, I think there shouldn't be specific forum moderators but "Spam Busters." Do ask MrG. Many members will be more thank happy to volunteer.

Cheers to the hardworking Mods.

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators

Okay, I think there shouldn't be specific forum moderators but "Spam Busters." Do ask MrG. Many members will be more thank happy to volunteer.

Cheers to the hardworking Mods.

No need for 'spam buster' volunteers ishan. As you know all members have to do is press the 'Report' button at the bottom left of any spam post, and then all moderators and admins are automatically sent a pm about the post.

Support contact

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

*Sniff* I miss Davey :(

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Marmite has been gone since last April, I think. What happened to him??? He was a great member.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

I spent a bit of time looking around. Didn't find anything much. Davey's profile says he is from Maryland, Marmite from the UK. Ran out several easy "leads", to no conclusion. I quit looking, thinking anything more would be intrusive.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Being a admin on my own forum takes up enough of my own time. We have 11k members.

Even though it's an un "moderated" forum as such, We only ever act if illegal images are posted which is extreamly rare.

The forum is a million miles away from this one, being a admin on here takes such a different approach. I dont think i could, or would want to do it. Admins here deserve applause

No fate but what we make

It has been a long time since Davey has been around. I hope everything is all right.

On topic - if I were asked I'd definitely say yes. But that's all up to the top people here. I've been busy at work this summer and now starting back up at school, so I should be around if asked.

AJ