A way to end social networking

hazelnut

• Moderators

Of course this is not meant to be taken literally.

http://suicidemachine.org/

Read the faq's at the top etc :)

Some social networking sites are taking it badly

http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/53078

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

That is funny. Bit scary that those guys are so serious about that stuff. Lawyers, no less. :blink: Makes one think of E.M. Forster's The Machine Stops.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

That is funny. Bit scary that those guys are so serious about that stuff. Lawyers, no less. :blink: Makes one think of E.M. Forster's The Machine Stops.

Sounds like a great idea to me................tongue in cheek...............I can hear my 23 & 25 year old kids yelling "don't do it Dad....please don't"

OPPS! sorry Guys. You gotta laugh, it is FUNNY

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

Funny. I must be from the old age because I really don't get the appeal of those social networking sites, and don't visit them.

The constent crap does get annoying, but i have 1k mates on there, and about 70% of them i wouldnt be able to keep in contact.

some of them are people i never dreamed about being able to speak to again as lost contact. I got my mum onto it a few months back.

she has now met about 30 of her old class mates who she not seen for 45 years. it broght tears to her eyes speaking to them again.

i cant say one bad word about facebook.

No fate but what we make

I love social networking. I'm in my late thirties and have used it to locate and keep in touch with friends all over the country from my youth. As well, I keep in touch with friends and family that i dont get to call every day, and its simply a fun way to interact. :)

Don't....touch...my....Facebook! lol Seriously, it's nice if you want to find old friends or whatever and keep in touch. I was able to get in contact with some high school friends that I never though I'd ever talk to again. So it's been good for me. Though I will admit I've gotten sucked into ao couple of the apps on there. But all in all, it really isn't bad.

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Facebook is practically my life now, whether it be on a computer or on the phone, like I have seen others say it has helped me find people from the past and definitely expanded my social life.

I still look in on forums, but they don't compare to a bit of facebooking now.

I never ever do the apps though, don't like total strangers being able to access my details as if they were a friend, I actually go to extreme lengths to block apps.

Funny. I must be from the old age because I really don't get the appeal of those social networking sites, and don't visit them.

As I said, "Tongue in cheek" and I agree with you...........no appeal at all, I have NOT and spend no time at all with social networking. To me it the place where one can lose / have stolen one's identity. Good luck to those that participate.

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

As I said, "Tongue in cheek" and I agree with you...........no appeal at all, I have NOT and spend no time at all with social networking. To me it the place where one can lose / have stolen one's identity. Good luck to those that participate.

That's why I use a fictitious name and junk email address.

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?