JkDefrag v3.28 has been released
Changelog for 3.27
- Changed action "-a 2" into defragment only (no fixup), and moved the "fixup" for "-a 3" to phase 3.
- If the program detects that directories cannot be moved (on FAT disks) then messages about unmovable directories are suppressed in the status report.
- Added code to the screensaver that instructs Windows not to go into power saver mode while the program is running.
- Changed the percentage progress counter for "fixup".
- The program will now always exit with return code zero (success), instead of 1 (error).
- Bugfix for infinite loop in the "-a 5" action (force together).
- Removed the extraneous "already has a list of fragments" error message in the logfile.
- Added the special exception to ignore the DriveCrypt "?:\\BootAuth?.sys" files to the NTFS scanner.
- Bugfix for a memory leak in the NTFS scanner.
- Bugfix in the status report for the number of fragmented files.
Changelog for 3.28
- Restored the manifest file. I did not notice that the compiler had overwritten the manifest file, causing JkDefrag not to start on Windows XP.