e1q3z9c7

Sorry guys

This issue had comfirmed NOT caused by CCleaner or winapp

it caused by a program call "lingoes"

and crash problem is caused by flash

sorry to disturb you

----

I'm using XP SP3

Not sure if CCleaner cause the problem, but before I'm using the "clener" function to clean some files, the problem never happened.

If I open a file folder through a shortcut, in task manager, there will be a axtra explorer.exe, it should be close when I close the folder window, but it didn't, I have to manully close the second explorer.exe or I can't open a new window through a folder shortcut.

Here's the list that I was cleaned (I don't think clean these files will cause the problem)

Temporary Files

uTorrent More*

Cryptographic Services Traces*

Device Manager Cache XP*

Now I've uncheck "Launch Folder Windows in a Separate Process" in folder options, it only allow one explorer.exe, problem seens be solved, but if I check it again, the problem's back.

Maybe it's not the CClener's problem, just FYI.

• Moderators

Until you remove ccleaner enhanced we are unable to provide assistance, sorry. If you, however wish to discuss some of the entries provided by the community in the winapp2 template file (from which those particular entries happen to have originated) I'm sure the people in that thread, linked at the signature of the above @Winapp2.ini, will gladly provide an ear and perhaps some aid.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Shane, you know that this area of the forum is for support for CCleaner bugs only.

Poster has been advised to use the Winapp2.ini thread as that seems to have caused his issue.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators
Nergal, you realise those two things are exactly the same?

I realize lots of thing and obviously chose my words carefully in my post.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Sorry if I cause any trouble, I downloaded CCleaner from other sites, and it already pack with winapp, sorry to bother anyone.

Another worse thing is my computer start crashing, still not sure it's cause by CCleaner, but I cleaned reg also, here's the backup file

~reg backup file removed by moderator

just FYI

WARNING TO EVERYONE

It may be hazardous to the safety of your registry if you download a genuine registry backup from another computer in good condition.

A computer that has been damaged by a version of CCleaner that is packed with nothing but Winapp2.ini plus CCenhancer is no safer and ...

If this version was NOT downloaded from Piriform or FileHippo,

then other more dangerous things could also have been packed in with it by a dishonest site.

I for one am not going to download what might be a *.REG file but could equally well include a Zero Day exploit.

• Moderators

@e1q3z9c7

I removed your reg backup from your post. (Not really a good idea to expect anyone to download an unknown file from the internet :))

You have said you are using CCEnhancer and/or Winapp2.ini file.

We do not I am afraid give assistance to problems which arise from the use of them in the CCleaner Bug reporting area.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com