The 8 billion dollar iPod!

Winapp2.ini

It is very interesting that their claims of loss are far more than they ever made as an industry.

I mean, if you only ever made $58 billion (pfft! Only? Who am I kidding? I'd be HAPPY with even $5 million!)... But back to the story. So, each iPod owner could have $8 Billion in piracy?

_____

Engadget says iPod is sold to around 275,000,000 people. So, let's do a bit of math here. At $8,000,000,000 times 275,000,000 users, we have:

$2,200,000,000,000,000,000 That's not billion, or even trillion, or even quadrillion in losses here. That's 2.2 QUINTILLION in losses! Wow!

The USA has in total, only a few trillions of dollars of debt. This is far more than that! Should criminals like the RIAA still be in office, seeing their lies exposed in such a manner? If they are losing (potentially) $2.2 quintillion in lost profits, why, they don't even make but $58 or so BILLION before all this happens. Their math doesn't add up.

_____

Ummmm.... Anyone else see something wrong here, besides a little greed?

• Moderators

If they are losing (potentially) $2.2 quintillion in lost profits, why, they don't even make but $58 or so BILLION before all this happens. Their math doesn't add up.

_____

Ummmm.... Anyone else see something wrong here, besides a little greed?

Umm yeah, someone also stole the RIAA's trusty calculator! :lol:

• Moderators

????

k0pkdu.jpg

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com