Where to download Free PC Games

Hey guys, I have a question for you all. I'm looking to find free PC Games that I can download for my kids. They are ages 3,6,7,9,11 and are girl, boy, boy, girl, girl.

They like plants vs. zombies (the older girls) and the boys like Wii games like The Hulk, Lego Star Wars, etc. They all have ipods, Nintendo Dsis, and the portable psp for on the go, but for kicking around the house and not on the Wii, are there any sites that cater to free downloads for those kinds of games? Mostly for the two older kids, but the boys like computer games too.

Thanks guys!

Have you tried KidZui browser? Have not tried it here, just installed it to get a screenshot. Thinking of it for grandkids, under age 10.

BTW, what you see in the picture is the whole screen, no systray nor toolbars visible. KidZui blocks access to most everything. To get out of it and back to here I had to press the windows key + d.

th_KidZUI-1.jpg

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

KidZui blocks access to most everything. To get out of it and back to here I had to press the windows key + d.

th_KidZUI-1.jpg

Glad you found a way out of it, otherwise your computer would look like that all the time.:lol::P

Andavari you don't think that login123 was just scared to admit that that is a screenie of his home page? :lol:

:lol: Complete with a few pictures of the family...

Corona, I forgot to mention that I could have just closed it, of course. ie8 was still running behind it.

Seriously, though, I was trying to think like a devious grandchild..."Wonder how I can get on Mommy's internet?"

Couldn't do it easily, a good thing imho.

I have never set up user accounts on this machine, but 1984 has some experience in that area, I think, so maybe an account that would only go to KidZui?? Just thinking out loud.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.