Where did Rorschach112 disappear to?

Capman

He was always fairly prompt at replying to topics in the spyware hell section.

It is a shame that users are now told that they might be better off posting their logs on other forums.

• Moderators

Apparently he's retired from malware removal. As to why I have no idea, but here's hoping all is well with him.

With no Spyware Mod in sight at the moment, it's only fair to point members with problems to somewhere where they will get a response.

Hopefully this situation will be rectified soon.

That's a shame that he retired from malware removal, he did a good job. That's not to say that others don't but he has helped me the most and I liked to follow his instructions.

I do appreciate the need to point members elsewhere, and like you I hope that this will be rectified in the future.

The spyware hell section is a good addition to the forums and it would be a shame to see it go.

People move on or pop off I guess, some of my forum friends have vanished of the face of the earth too. :mellow:

Spyware Hell still has SpySentinel although he doesn't appear to be a frequent poster, just as well there are other help forums.

Richard S.

:huh: Maybe that forum really IS hell. The repetition must be mind boggling.

It always amazed me that someone could look through such vast amounts of information in the logs, it would drive me crazy that's for sure.

No kidding. Ugh. You'd have to have the mindset of the reg hive itself in order to keep up with it all and recognize abnormalities. Quite a talent, but taxing on the ol' noggin.

• Moderators

I've reached that point where when I learn something new I forget something else I once knew, like eye-hand coordination, or chewing, stuff like that.

I'd like to forget the speed limit on roads, but all those posted limits are a reminder.:rolleyes: Although allot of drivers seem as if they can't even read them.:lol:

• Moderators

That's what you get for driving on the wrong side of the road over there. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and everytime I get in my car the wheel is mysteriously on the wrong side too, so frustrating having to get in and out of the car. Although sometimes people drive on the correct side of the road here but it always ends in disaster.:P

On a serious note with my always present leg problems it would be so much easier to have a right-hand drive car like you have across the pond, as it's always a literal pain to get in and out of my car.

• Moderators

On a serious note with my always present leg problems it would be so much easier to have a right-hand drive car like you have across the pond, as it's always a literal pain to get in and out of my car.

You need one of these. Might be just the job for you ...

Tarmac Burner:

• Moderators

You need one of these. Might be just the job for you ...

Tarmac Burner:

Ha ha, the rider is very Metal looking.:lol: Mine would have to be super charged and turbo charged at the same time, but I'm some years from needing one of those, although I've seen some young people riding them in the mall that don't even need them which is made evident when they bolt out of it and run into a store.

• Moderators

Those things are lethal in the wrong hands.

It wasn't too long ago they were gonna ban them from the Metro service in our area, as an old lady boarded one too fast and crashed straight through the opposite doors.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/local-news/scooter_crash_sparks_metro_ban_plan_1_1281466

You have to laugh although it wasn't really funny for her at the time. Shame on me. :(

( :lol: )

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently he's retired from malware removal. As to why I have no idea, but here's hoping all is well with him.

+1

Rorschach112 seems to have dropped off the map sometime around August of last year. ??

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• 2 weeks later...

If everyone just did 120mph there'd be fewer accidents. Slow people in the left lane! grrr! :lol:

I don't know about that.

Had a friend blow a tire out going around a curve at 95 MPH & flipped 5 times.

Also saw 2 mustangs whiz by me on the interstate doing an estimated 140 or so.

1 of the mustangs got by fine, but the 2cd was sideswiped by a person a few hundred feet ahead of me trying to get into the left lane. Apparently they did not see them coming. Guess they didn't check their mirrors, else they did, but a car coming at over 2 miles per minute musta zoomed in & out of sight too fast for em.

I slowed to block off the other traffic behind me to give them room to spin out.

They were fine & their car didn't have any scratches. Very lucky. I checked to be sure they were alright.

120 MPH is good if you are a good driver, but if you have a blowout, or are trying to watch out for other drivers, it can be your worst nightmare.