Movie creators out of ideas?

Icedrake

A movie about a killer tire with telepathic powers (sounds like this guy needs to get a grip)? Might sound tiresome to you, but it's going to be in theaters soon.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1612774/

This might have some traction in sales, but most likely it will get rolled over. No more lame tire puns now. :lol:

This might have some traction in sales, but most likely it will get rolled over. No more lame tire puns now. :lol:

Well. it isn't making the rounds among the Hollywood big wheels. Pity, because this director goes where others fear to tread.

...inner tube...1.gif

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

I'm trying to inflate my post count. ...OK, Dennis, that was your lob...waiting....

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

This thread is entertaining in all its entirety. :D

Yep, looks like 2011 is gonna be a goodyear.

The UK has not been spared the bad weather, either.

edit: And Australia is going to have to get a grip on all that mud

...OK, OK, that was a stretch...

Its late time to retire.

Ok I think this tread has gone a bit flat now..it`s time to get a grip and hit the road !

Naawww, don't give up yet, this could be the blowout thread for the year.

This could all just lose grip and hydroplane. I hope there's some good insurance for any inflation issues it causes.

Well said, sir. We skid dangerously toward the baldly facetious.

I sure hope this tire doesn't get PUNctured. I think the cooking wine bottle was left out too long.

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

"Silence Is Golden" for a suggestion. Oh, Dennis I meant that to apply to myself. :) Having trouble extracting both feet from mouth.

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)