swine flu

ident

so which ones of you had it? On my 10th day now. Had 2 mates with it lasted 2/3 days. And they was not really that ill.

Can tell you it's really not the one to get.

fed up of not leaving my room. Girfl friend cant even nurse m e back to health. No ones allowed near me.

No fate but what we make

• Moderators

Sorry to hear you are ill ident. Hope you get well soon :)

I've been lucky and not had it, although a lot of people I know have.

Someone told me swine flu is caused by exposure to Gammon Rays.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Sorry you are ill, ident, get well soon. Lots of fluids. 1.gif

Old home remedy is chicken soup, but of course there is bird flu to watch out for...

Gammon Rays... :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

I've got the flu currently, but not swine flu. My friend's mom caught it and she said it was horrid. I hope you feel better soon. Were you put on any meds like Tamiflu or anything for it??

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

A couple of weeks ago, both my wife and I were very sick with the flu - not Swine Flu but a regular flu. It lasted about 1 week. Next week we are both getting the Swine Flu vaccine.

Hope you feel better soon ident. Try some hot water with lemon and honey, as well as Chicken Noodle soup - it helped to make us feel better when we were sick.

• Moderators
Someone told me swine flu is caused by exposure to Gammon Rays.

Slap them with a clue stick seven times, that ought to do it, then repeat if necessary. :lol:

Nobody is going to get H1N1 from Gamma Rays, infected people however yes.

However if exposure to a GR is long enough at high enough intensity having H1N1 would be much more preferable and more likely survivable. Now a GRB ouch, wouldn't want that flashing into our solar system.

Edit 1:

The last time I had the flu was this summer, don't know if it was H1N1 since I didn't get tested for it. I got it from of all places a nurse at the medical center - she really shouldn't have been working and sick spreading the disease. I don't know if it was H1N1 or not, however a mere two weeks after that the news channels were all reporting Swine Flu. I had virtually no taste buds for a month after that flu, and I also find it very odd that after having that flu that my taste buds have drastically changed where things that used to taste good now are completely repulsive.

Edit 2:

Here I thought Hazelnut made a typo and meant Gamma Rays, but no I was wrong. Anyways the links in my babbling are interesting non-the-less. :lol:

Nobody is going to get H1N1 from Gamma Rays, infected people however yes.

I had virtually no taste buds for a month after that flu, and I also find it very odd that after having that flu that my taste buds have drastically changed where things that used to taste good now are completely repulsive.

Prefer this link myself ... that gammon is very good for the taste buds :)

every day there is talk of death in news paper and televisions because of swine flu. it is very scary, i have two small kids and my husband goes out for work.he works in a air conditioned office, there people have caught cold,now i am afraid if it is swine flu. what if he gets swine flu and spread at home also. how do we no that he is suffering from swine flu? some body tell me what are the symptoms of swine flu.

spam in sig link removed and user banned.

tMm5qbA.jpg

click for a larger picture and a laugh (if you get the joke, that is. my gf missed it)

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

The only joke I see is how extremely out of proportion the media and government hype is.

Exactly what the joke is.

My gf still hasn't seen it.

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

• 2 weeks later...

The common flu kills thousands of people every year in the EU (uk included) but it goes unreported. The establishment just want us to live in fear so that they can control us better.

Four of my relatives have had it and they are perfectly ok, even my 82 year old aunt.

I may have had it but I don’t use the doctor for such a trivial illness so who knows what colds or flu viruses I got this year.

I could not care less about this panic attack they try to invoke.

Besides what ever happened to the bird flu they have threatened us with for the past 10 years ?

Or is that so last season in fashion terms? :lol:

“When the government fear the people you have democracy but when the government don't fear the people you get dictatorship”.

• Moderators

Monkey you seem to be missing the point a bit in the lounge. It's not really the place for 'heavy' talk about politics, dictatorships and the like.

I noticed also your references to Hitler and others in the 2012 lounge thread.

Lighten up please.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Fully recovered. Just wont to prepair any of you who may get swine flu to expect no help what so ever.

It was not good.

No fate but what we make

Sorry I call it as I see it and at this moment the emperor has no clothes but the people only see what they want to see because it is convenient for them to do so, for now.

These topics are happening now and I could not live with myself for not pointing out the obvious to the sleepy headed.

Neither of these subjects are free from being "heavy" topics by their titles alone so why talk about them if people don't want to hear truths ?

Can you find any logical argument against my statements ?

You can hardly condemn a person for replying reasonable observation content to a forum topic.

The first step to a solution is to observe and diagnose, not humour when faced with possible dangers.

Sorry for any offence :(