Cheers to this Forum

ishan_rulz

Guys,

This is the friendliest and cleanest forum I've come across.

Helpful and active.

Cheers to the Admin, Moderators and of course the Members.

:)

Simply stated...the BEST forum period!

It should be clean it's CCleaner'd, all kept tidy and Defraggler'd, and if anything ever goes wrong it can be Recuva'd. ;)

Omg! That's way tooo cool. Motto of this Forum!

Simplicity is hard.

• 11 months later...

It should be clean it's CCleaner'd, all kept tidy and Defraggler'd, and if anything ever goes wrong it can be Recuva'd. ;)

:lol:

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Yes this is probably the nicest forum I've been. I have been to a forum that people seem to insult beginners and they would discuss sensitive topics.

There isn't that much active members but at least we support each other with knowledge. I have learned a lot of things from you guys, especially on the computer maintenance stuff and I have shared a little I know of as well. I think DennisD and kroozer thanked me for what I have shared and Hazel was generous enough to even made a thread with my name in it ;). The mods sometimes say "welcome to the forums" to the new people. And thanks to ishan_rulz for illuminating that.

By the way, anyone notice what happened to marmite??? He's missing lol.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

Polite

Ident

Resourceful

Instructive

Friendly

Organised

Reputable

Meritorious......(look it up ! :lol: )

Better

No fate but what we make

I noticed that too. Maybe a holiday.

A holiday since the 27th of April??? He's been missing for 3 weeks now.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

Simply stated...the BEST forum period!

Yeah, that about sums it up. ;)

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

• 2 weeks later...

Marmite's been gone a bit over a month now.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• 2 weeks later...

I was missing for 2.5 weeks on a driving holiday around the Victorian country side, (Australia) up in the mountains, down on the coast etc. traveled 3,660KLM's with my Dear Wife, which was great but I have to admit, I missed you all, it's great to be back and out of all the forums I have been involved with this is "THE BEST" - thank you all.

Congrats to all, pat your self on the back :D

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

• Moderators

out of all the forums I have been involved with this is "THE BEST" - thank you all.

Welcome back from holiday, sounds very nice from your description! I don't think you'd want to be vacationing in my area right now (Burlington, IA) since it's miserably hot, humid, and muggy. Just wait and in a few months I'll complain about the brutal winter - we get everything here.:lol:

This is definitely the friendliest forum I've ever been a part of over the past decade and I've been on allot of them, so many are long forgotten now though. I'm glad I started on here shortly after its inception, although I haven't been here since the absolute very beginning when MrG turned on the light switch but close enough nonetheless.

We can get riled up sometimes depending upon someones attitude how they post, however in general new members are helped promptly and kindly which is the way it should be (please check the attitude at the door) - even if it's a question that has been asked dozens of times.

• Moderators

I think what comes over in the forum is that folk remember how it felt when you were quite 'new' to things and don't tend to make fun of new members queries.

We also manage to have a bit of fun in between helping each other out, because that's what we try to do here... help each other.

Long may it continue :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com