Do you get any snow?

CeeCee

• Moderators

Snows every winter here. The older I get the more I literally hate winter and would prefer some tropical weather (minus the tropical storms and hurricanes though). The ice usually arrives in January and February which is even worse than the snow.

Our weather is a POSIMO :lol:

The weather where I'm at is also a POSIMO too. :lol:

Legal Notice:

POSIMO? is a registered trademark and copyright of Anthony A. All Rights Reserved. :lol:

In Florida it's summer all year long!! LOL Kidding. We don't get snow where I'm at (Orlando), but further north towards the pandhandle they will see some flurries once in a blue moon. Usually we just get cold for a couple days in January/February and then its back into the 70's and 80's for the rest of the year. B) Of course I say this now and come December we'll probably have a blizzard. LOL :D

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

We get a bit of snow up here in the Great White North EH!

Not many tornadoes nor hurricanes thankfully.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• Moderators

These days, since the seasons got screwed up to the point where plants and flowers don't know what time of the year it is, snow is totally unpredictable.

The weird thing is we can get days when it's bitterly cold and it rains, and other days when it's a lot milder, it snows.

You want a real mind-twister, take a look at latitudes of countries and cities and compare their weather patterns. For instance New York City is almost the same latitude as Barcelona Spain. Guess where I'd rather be during winter. ;)

You want a real mind-twister, take a look at latitudes of countries and cities and compare their weather patterns. For instance New York City is almost the same latitude as Barcelona Spain. Guess where I'd rather be during winter. ;)
I hope you can speak Catalan without a lisp.

I was there once for a few days on a course and I really enjoyed it especially the Paella and generous quantities of local wine provided by my hosts.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I've lived all over Canada and it varies greatly in the amounts that we get. My parents have an acreage in the country and the driveway there is about 700 feet long. Some years the snow blows high enough to make 4-5 foot drifts when it snows and they have to use a tractor to plow the driveway.