July Desktops

rridgely

You wouldn't believe what I had to go through, I don't have MS-Paint on my computer and a program wiped my serial codes for Both my Photoshop? Products, I had to re-install elements 4.0, it was quite annoying.

Heres this months desktop, keeping up with my anime genre for about 16 months now ^_^ This ones a new one, though its no fun since they dubbed Death Note, it was a lot better in Jap'n talk when no one knew what it was. awh well, damn you, Viz Media.

Here:

6d4072621d30.jpg

Big Fish games. Occasionally they'll have a few games I'm interested in. If they hook me I'll buy a few. (notice the 'fishing' lingo) If you buy 1 at a time, they're $20 each. If you buy 2 at a time, they're $10 each. Guess what I do.

Sure beats throwing down several hundred $ for a Playstation and shoot-em-up games I have zero interest in. I enjoy Hidden Objects games a lot. (Except when they get too storyboarded. Then I just wanna tell them to shut up and let me play already!)

(Sorry for the O.T. I'll continue in a new thread if need be.)

There's plenty of hidden object games there with 60 minute demos, enough to keep you busy for quite a while. The only ones that I think were worth their $ were Madame Fate, Ravenherst, and Amazon. They're huge.

Now I wonder why he's chosen this.z0tdntknw.gif

Delivery Sept 4th. :)

cd8e74ecb22c.png

Woody

ours will be in this colour.

69d05ffdd0e3.jpg

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I don't make a booboo doing this :)

t1280_desktop.png

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user