Hey Everyone

krit86lr

• Moderators

Happy Holidays to you to K.

Now if I can only burn off the Thanksgiving Meal's (that's plural) before Christmas. I'd say all that turkey and mashed potatoes went straight to my %#$ but that would be inappropriate. :lol:

Happy Holidays to you to K.

Now if I can only burn off the Thanksgiving Meal's (that's plural) before Christmas. I'd say all that turkey and mashed potatoes went straight to my %#$ but that would be inappropriate. :lol:

Thanks! My Thanksgiving Meal's (that's plural) went to my %#$ too...gotta run a few extra miles here and there now. :D

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

To each and every one of you who is a member and visits this forum. During this Holiday Season while we are spending time with our families and enjoying the freedoms that each one of us hold dear to our hearts let us not forget all our brothers and sister who are in far away lands serving this country and standing guard over this land away from there families. May God's protection be open them and they come home soon.

Happy holidays to all of you too!

Don't forget to get me something for Christmas.

I've been looking at this nice $2300 flat screen at Best Buy :lol:

's = possessive

s = plural

...He's right!...I think...

• Moderators

i am right. according to my 3rd grade teacher(i didn't even know english back then), i speak better english than everyone else :)

btw, i'm in 9th now.

LOL :lol:

I must not have been paying much attention in 3rd grade, but then again I was always in the principals office for something I obviously didn't do. ;)

It appears my reply is a bit belated, but I digress...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

And Andavari, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who hit up multiple Thanksgiving dinners and is now paying for it! Hope you saved me some punkin' pie!

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

wow! lokoike is here! i havent seen you in forever dude!

thanksgiving is a great time. my wife is not much to cook, but her mom is, and when we go over there, i eat enough to last me a week.......a few times i thought i would have to get my stomach pumped i was so full!

this is a great season. thanksgiving, christmas coming (and for my family we have both the kids birthdays in november and december), so lots of good times happening. i feel sorry for those overseas that will be away from their families over the holiday season. :(

• Moderators

Okay, some explainations please from members in the US. :)

Why all the happy holiday season remarks?

Just how long do these holidays last?

I thought Thanksgiving was just a weekend?

I will have just 2 days off for xmas, and 1 day for new year, and NONE up until then!!

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Okay, some explainations please from members in the US. :)

Why all the happy holiday season remarks?

Just how long do these holidays last?

I thought Thanksgiving was just a weekend?

I will have just 2 days off for xmas, and 1 day for new year, and NONE up until then!!

Thanksgiving sets off what we call the "Holiday Season". They are all so close together. Thanksgiving, St. Nicks, Christmas, and New Year's! Most people had 2 days off (4 day weekend) for Thanksgiving, a lot of people will have 5 days off through christmas, and 2 days off for New Years! :D

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Hazlenut, i work 5 days on (10 hour shifts-well supposed to be, but there is overtime) and then 4 days off. it just happens that i get the chistmas week off because of our rotation. :)

in canada we celebrated thanksgiving over a month ago. :0 but we also got rememberance day off-i believe its called veterans day in the US, on November 11.

Happy holidays to all of you too!

Don't forget to get me something for Christmas.

I've been looking at this nice $2300 flat screen at Best Buy :lol:

RAFLMAO! Yeah get me one too! Only LCDs are allowed! I'd put one in NORAD, that's what I call my computer room. We do have one. We rented a 3 br just to have a bedroom dedicated to the computers. Which we are up to 5 so far.

RAFLMAO! Yeah get me one too! Only LCDs are allowed! I'd put one in NORAD, that's what I call my computer room. We do have one. We rented a 3 br just to have a bedroom dedicated to the computers. Which we are up to 5 so far.

lol! a computer room? awesome! we used to have the "animal room" in our old place-4 cats and 4 dogs at one time. (down to 4 cats and 1 dog now).

but i would have rather had a "NORAD room" *sniff* :(

yeah, we have a computer room also. its even bigger than my room :mad: 4 big desks, 3 PCs and 2 laptops...and i christmas tree now!
Now, that is nice. But here we took the bedroom with the master bath. That is a NO NO, I don't like sharing bathrooms. PPL are just too nasty! Even my step son, he's gross too. Our Xmas Tree is in the living room it's a 7 footer.