Everybody problem

dty

hi guuys.

i want your help guys - girl -

i dont knows english like people from USA and Uk they are knows english better than me -

i will type these from one person

(THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM)

Why nobody do anything about boring in TO?
In "Ideas and Suggestions" no one checks our ideas.

In last year, TO players are borring A LOT. All those updates changed old funny TO to a new borring one.
-Devs removed crystals boxes (funny to catch and even a race for them, players was killing each other to catch crystals boxes and that was not multing, they trained the battles),

-microupdates (unbalanced all),

-death zones and anti-cheat system (useless, nobody can do parkour on normal battles to catch golds or do some cool tricks),

-removing Moon Silence (everyone favorite map)

-added predictible drop zones (there isn't even fun to catch a gold if u know exactly where is it dropping, and PRO players can catch easily a gold with some 'pro tricks'... so isn't funny for newbies, even if i am not a newbie)

-added Vulcan and Hammer... (well isn't a big problem but they have ugly design)

-unbalanced all guns/hulls in last balance

-voting for discounts dissapeared

-PRO battles too expensive for lower ranks... so it's boring to play just CTF/DM/CP/TDM for 15-30-60 mins...

--->> ALL THOSE updates forced players to leave tanki online. In 2012-2013 there was OVER 110k players ONLINE (a lot over some countries population)  and now we are just 60-70k.

-->> ALL FUN dissapeared (catching gold with unknown drop zone, parkour and so on)

Hope u devs do something, cause all goned just because all those updates that ruined the game.
And i also hope to check our ideas on right section of the forum.

I ask any moderator that think this is a bad section to move this topic to a real section. and answer me plz plz i beg u

and in short this gaame is very good good great. i want to you answer

i love u guys i beg u to answer if u will not answer these i will cry i beg u i beg u to answer
i knows u dont know answer but i want u to type this i mean eg ( no this is good) (hammer is has good desing) etc

only say this. and i will post to him

plz

• Moderators

What is: TO

I.e.; the full name not abbreviated because I haven't a clue what it is.

Some game I think. You can give game developers ideas directly either by posting on their forums or emailing them.

Just a suggestion, no offense meant, but you might try using an online translator like Babylon or Google to translate your question from your native language into English.   :)

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

What is: TO

I.e.; the full name not abbreviated because I haven't a clue what it is.

Some game I think. You can give game developers ideas directly either by posting on their forums or emailing them.

TO is tanki online http://tankionline.com/en/

i cant tell developers

i love u i love u plz answer u from USA <3

Just a suggestion, no offense meant, but you might try using an online translator like Babylon or Google to translate your question from your native language into English.   :)

i dont knows, i want this staff mod

• Moderators

i dont knows, i want this staff mod

Do note that regular users may know something you're asking for help on versus the moderation staff - we're just regular users that volunteer, and we definitely don't know everything nor are we always on the forums non-stop.

As for posting about your game TO on here, you aren't likely to get any support on here. What you want needs to go to the game developer directly on their site.

Do note that regular users may know something you're asking for help on versus the moderation staff - we're just regular users that volunteer, and we definitely don't know everything nor are we always on the forums non-stop.

As for posting about your game TO on here, you aren't likely to get any support on here. What you want needs to go to the game developer directly on their site.

learn me english plezzzz

• Moderators

learn me english plezzzz

An internet forum is not the place to learn a foreign language

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Try google translate.  It should help you get from Arabic to English so the people here can help you.  
I used it to translate this sentence into this:  

محاولة جوجل ترجمة. ينبغي أن تساعدك على الحصول من العربية إلى الإنجليزية حتى الناس هنا يمكن أن تساعدك.
انا استخدمتها لترجمة هذه الجملة إلى هذا:

Still probably will not get help for the game issue, though. 

They (Tanki) do have a forum where you can share your concerns. 

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Try google translate.  It should help you get from Arabic to English so the people here can help you.  

I used it to translate this sentence into this:  

محاولة جوجل ترجمة. ينبغي أن تساعدك على الحصول من العربية إلى الإنجليزية حتى الناس هنا يمكن أن تساعدك.

انا استخدمتها لترجمة هذه الجملة إلى هذا:

Still probably will not get help for the game issue, though. 

They (Tanki) do have a forum where you can share your concerns. 

هل استطيع انا كتابة نص باللغة الأنجلزية وثم شخص ما يصحح الأخطاء الإملائية وإلخ؟؟

انا لا استطيع كتابة ذلك في المنتدى 

Translates to:

"Can I am writing text in Alongelzah then someone corrects spelling mistakes etc ??
I can not write it in the Forum

Google translate is not perfect. 

Post the English translation here for your helpers.   :) 

Translates to:

"Can I am writing text in Alongelzah then someone corrects spelling mistakes etc ??

I can not write it in the Forum" 

Google translate is not perfect. 

Post the English translation here for your helpers.   :)

ok i will answer it and i will post it here and you write it in english better ok???

• Moderators

ok i will answer it and i will post it here and you write it in english better ok???

Have to tell you that just isn't likely to happen, nobody gets paid on here that volunteers and likely also don't have the time to re-write what someone posts.

Have to tell you that just isn't likely to happen, nobody gets paid on here that volunteers and likely also don't have the time to re-write what someone posts.

u made ma a vry sad........ 

i go crying