Do my eyes deceive me?

DennisD

• Moderators

I must have clicked on the wrong button. You gotta be kidding me. Hazel, I didn't see one example of a campaign hat. Win, if that's you in the picture I think your stetson is too tight. Oh well, this section is for anything goes it says. Please excuse me while I take an anti-hysteria pill. I'm history :-)

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

• Moderators

I know what a bowler is, I have a Trilby lying around somewhere at home!

I know what a bowler and a trilby are, but would never wear any variety of hat with one exception being a Thinsulate winter one to keep my noggin' warm in the cold.

I must have clicked on the wrong button. You gotta be kidding me. Hazel, I didn't see one example of a campaign hat. Win, if that's you in the picture I think your stetson is too tight. Oh well, this section is for anything goes it says. Please excuse me while I take an anti-hysteria pill. I'm history :-)

It's a fedora wearing a cat wearing a tiny top hat! :)

I don't know where any of those items went, now that I think about it. I assume the two hats are somewhere in my house, I don't think the cat was mine.

• Moderators

I'll consider myself severely reprimanded for thinking you guys wouldn't know what a Bowler hat is. (Ouch)

You guys must have seen John Steed on TV.

Does anyone actually wear one over there?

Hi Win,

Thank you for explaining the ingredients that went into the making of that lid. You get the fedora trophy of the month, maybe longer.

As for you Dennis, John Steed brings back fond memories in the Avengers. Never missed an episode.

Have a good one both of you good folks.

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

As for you Dennis, John Steed brings back fond memories in the Avengers. Never missed an episode.

Never missed an episode either, but my eyes weren't on Steed. :rolleyes: