Winapp2.ini additions

Winapp2.ini

In recent days, when I run Winappool version 1.02, it states that the tool is offline.  Is this fact or is there a problem somewhere?  I am running Windows 10x64 Pro Build 18363.476 V1909 and my default browser is MS Edge Chromium.

Offline.png

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

11 hours ago, SMalik said:

... Can we change the entry name to [Crash Reports *]?

11 hours ago, Nergal said:

Sounds a little generic.  How about CrashRPT Reports

Also, the entry name [Crash Reports *] is already in use (and two entries with the same name are not possible).

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, SMalik said:

How about [CrashRPT Logs *] ?

I like it

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

15 hours ago, siliconman01 said:

In recent days, when I run Winappool version 1.02, it states that the tool is offline.  Is this fact or is there a problem somewhere?  I am running Windows 10x64 Pro Build 18363.476 V1909 and my default browser is MS Edge Chromium.

Offline.png

This is an error, I'll look into it when I've some time this week

May we user suggest an application to add for cleaning so it's gonna be there whenever winapp2.ini file is updated? Just installed an application, updated winapp2 file but the application isn't there. It leaves about 200MB of updates after it's done. I don't see "include folder" option in CCleaner.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, don_dolarson said:

May we user suggest an application to add for cleaning so it's gonna be there whenever winapp2.ini file is updated? Just installed an application, updated winapp2 file but the application isn't there. It leaves about 200MB of updates after it's done. I don't see "include folder" option in CCleaner.

You can suggest, but it's better to provide us with an entry yourself as only suggesting relies heavily on someone else with that program (which depending on the application may not be many or any)

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

10 hours ago, don_dolarson said:

Amazing. It's about an application called Messenger for Desktop. It leaves update package files inside folder

C:\Users\%USERDATA%\AppData\Local\MessengerForDesktop-updater

Thanks, but we also need a program path or registry key to detect the program (and create a new entry for it).

You can find instructions for new entries here: https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2#creating-entries.

I have found all the information and already created the new entry for you:

[Messenger for Desktop *]
LangSecRef=3022
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Programs\messengerfordesktop
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\messengerfordesktop-updater|*.*|RECURSE

Ummm, do I need to do anything else or you already did it for me and it's about to wait for winapp2.ini update now? I can check what is needed and supply you with these informations. Thank you in advance if you did that for me. Will remember it next time I suggest a new program to add.

• Moderators
16 hours ago, SMalik said:

How about [CrashRPT Logs *] ?

How about [Ashampoo CrashRPT Logs *] or whatever.

Can't imagine someone remembering exactly what that generic folder path in Windows is associated with later on if it doesn't have the vendor name attached to it since Ashampoo products don't have a unique LangSecRef.

----------------------------

Edit:

Perhaps also, just giving ideas:

[Ashampoo Snap CrashRpt *]
Section=Crash Reports
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\CrashRpt
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\CrashRpt|*.*|RECURSE

1 hour ago, don_dolarson said:

Ummm, do I need to do anything else or you already did it for me and it's about to wait for winapp2.ini update now? I can check what is needed and supply you with these informations. Thank you in advance if you did that for me. Will remember it next time I suggest a new program to add.

You don't have to do anything. 🙂 I will add the new entry with the next update (next week).

1 hour ago, Andavari said:

How about [Ashampoo CrashRPT Logs *] or whatever.

Can't imagine someone remembering exactly what that generic folder path in Windows is associated with later on if it doesn't have the vendor name attached to it since Ashampoo products don't have a unique LangSecRef. ...

JFYI: Ashampoo is not the vendor of CrashRpt. CrashRpt is a library used by various programs.
https://forum.piriform.com/topic/32310-winapp2ini-additions/page/325/?tab=comments#comment-312266
http://crashrpt.sourceforge.net/

On 13/11/2019 at 18:29, Winapp2.ini said:

This is an error, I'll look into it when I've some time this week

It's interesting that Windows 10x64 Pro Insider Build 19025 (released 15-Nov) cleared this issue on my test machine. 😲

It still exists on my other systems with Windows 10x64 Pro Version 1909 however.  

NOTE:  As of 18-November, this issue no longer exists on any of my systems.  Winapp2 must have fixed things up...as he normally does!  

Edited by siliconman01
NOTE:

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

If any Winapp2.ini user also uses program "Internet Download Manager" but does NOT use Chrome or Chrome based browser, the user is subject to a potential issue/conflict when you update Internet Download Manager (IDM) to version 6.35 Build 12.  This new update inserts a registry key HKCU\Software\Cococ to permit an IDM browser extension to be added into the Cococ browser (IDM adds this registry key irrespective of whether the Cococ browser is installed or not). 

Many Winapp2.ini cleaning modules for Chrome and Chrome based browsers perform a Detect=HKCU\Software\Cococ to determine if this chrome based browser (Cococ) is installed on the user system.  Therefore once the user updates to IDM v6.35 Build 12, he/she may start seeing numerous inapplicable Chrome cleaning modules in the Applications tab when the user installs a new Winapp2.ini and performs the TRIM. 

There is no "clean" solution to this problem that I can think of....perhaps Robert or APMichael can ??  

What I have done on my systems is add a Custom module to my Winapp2.ini as shown below to delete this registry key HKCU\Software\Cococ

[Internet Download Manager Registry *]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\Software\Internet Download Manager
Default=False
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\CocCoc

Obviously I do not know what the IDM developer's plans are to add more browsers to IDM's supported browsers, but additional browser keys may show up in future IDM updates that will result in the same problem.  

4 hours ago, siliconman01 said:

If any Winapp2.ini user also uses program "Internet Download Manager" ...

Maybe you can report this to the developers as a bug. It is easy for them to query if the registry key for CocCoc already exists and if the additional keys/values they want to add are necessary or not.

It looks like a bug, because this only happens with the registry key for CocCoc. In the registry key for Chrome they do not add any additional keys/values (if Chrome is not installed).

The only solution would be to modify the Detects for all Chrome/Chromium entries. But this would be a lot of effort because of an obviously buggy program.

FileKeys with "%LocalAppData%\Packages\*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE" and "%LocalAppData%\Packages\*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE" should be removed from all Microsoft Store apps. I just noticed some apps keep some important files here.

%LocalAppData%\Packages\AppleInc.iTunes_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Roaming\Apple Computer\Preferences

2 hours ago, SMalik said:

FileKeys with "%LocalAppData%\Packages\*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE" and "%LocalAppData%\Packages\*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE" should be removed from all Microsoft Store apps. I just noticed some apps keep some important files here.

%LocalAppData%\Packages\AppleInc.iTunes_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Roaming\Apple Computer\Preferences ...

You already noticed this when you added the entry last year, because your entry [iTunes App *] does not delete these preferences at all:

[iTunes App *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\AppleInc.iTunes_nzyj5cx40ttqa
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\AppleInc.iTunes_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\AppleInc.iTunes_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\AppleInc.iTunes_*\LocalCache\Local\Apple Computer\iTunes|Cache.db;*.xml
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\AppleInc.iTunes_*\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Caches|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\AppleInc.iTunes_*\LocalCache\LocalLow\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\AppleInc.iTunes_*\LocalCache\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\Cookies|Cookies.binarycookies
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\AppleInc.iTunes_*\LocalCache\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\AppleInc.iTunes_*\SystemAppData\Helium\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\AppleInc.iTunes_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs|*.*|RECURSE

https://forum.piriform.com/topic/32310-winapp2ini-additions/page/291/?tab=comments#comment-296677

(And sorry, but we don't do mass changes anymore, because all mass changes of the past had to be reversed after a few weeks. We haven't had a single issue report for the app entries so far, so a precautionary change doesn't make sense. If an app really should lose important settings, please report the app, respectively its entry, here. Then we can change the FileKeys or add ExcludeKeys.)

• 2 weeks later...

Modified entry:  [Ashampoo Burning Studio *]

Added Detect12 for the newly released Ashampoo Burning Studio 21.  

NOTE: I'm not seeing any RegKeys that need to be added for this new version.  They may show up once the program is used for its various task.

[Ashampoo Burning Studio *]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect1=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 5
Detect2=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 6
Detect3=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
Detect4=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
Detect5=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 12
Detect6=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 14
Detect7=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15
Detect8=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16
Detect9=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18
Detect10=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19
Detect11=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20
Detect12=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 21
Detect13=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007
Detect14=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009
Detect15=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016
Detect16=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017
Detect17=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018
Detect18=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Ashampoo|*.log;*.txt;*.xml|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Ashampoo\BaNT|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 5\Burn Image Project\SelectImage
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 5\Data Disc Project\AddDialog
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 5\Data Disc Project\DumpImage
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 5\Unknown Project\AddDialog
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 6\Burn Image Project\SelectImage
RegKey6=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 6\Data Disc Project\AddDialog
RegKey7=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 6\Unknown Project\AddDialog
RegKey8=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 7\Burn Image Project\SelectImage
RegKey9=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 7\Data Disc Project\AddDialog
RegKey10=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 7\Unknown Project\AddDialog
RegKey11=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8\Data Disc Project\AddDialog
RegKey12=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 14\Data Disc Project\SaveDialog_AddFilesAndDirs|InitialDirectory
RegKey13=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 14\tempFiles
RegKey14=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15\Data Disc Project\SaveDialog_AddFilesAndDirs|InitialDirectory
RegKey15=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15\tempFiles
RegKey16=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\Audio Disc Project\SaveDialog_CPlaylistDlgEx|InitialDirectory
RegKey17=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\Backup Project\BackupOptions|CustomLocation
RegKey18=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\BDMV Disc Project\SelectBDMVFolder|BdmvPath
RegKey19=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\Browse Image Project\BrowseImageFile|ImagePath
RegKey20=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\Browse Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey21=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\Burn Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey22=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\Burn Image Project\SelectImage|ImagePath
RegKey23=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\Data Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey24=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\Data Disc Project\SaveDialog_AddFilesAndDirs|InitialDirectory
RegKey25=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\DVD-Video Disc Project\MoviesPage|Path
RegKey26=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\DVD-Video Disc Project\SaveDialog_authed.CMoviesPage.Movies|InitialDirectory
RegKey27=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\Logs
RegKey28=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\tempFiles
RegKey29=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\Unknown Project
RegKey30=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\VCD Project\SaveDialog_OnAddMovies|InitialDirectory
RegKey31=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey32=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\SelectVideoTSFolder|VideoTSPath
RegKey33=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\Audio Disc Project\SaveDialog_CPlaylistDlgEx|InitialDirectory
RegKey34=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\Backup Project\BackupOptions|CustomLocation
RegKey35=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\BDMV Disc Project\SelectBDMVFolder|BdmvPath
RegKey36=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\Browse Image Project\BrowseImageFile|ImagePath
RegKey37=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\Browse Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey38=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\Burn Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey39=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\Burn Image Project\SelectImage|ImagePath
RegKey40=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\Data Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey41=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\Data Disc Project\SaveDialog_AddFilesAndDirs|InitialDirectory
RegKey42=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\DVD-Video Disc Project\MoviesPage|Path
RegKey43=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\DVD-Video Disc Project\SaveDialog_authed.CMoviesPage.Movies|InitialDirectory
RegKey44=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\Logs
RegKey45=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\tempFiles
RegKey46=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\Unknown Project
RegKey47=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\VCD Project\SaveDialog_OnAddMovies|InitialDirectory
RegKey48=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey49=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\SelectVideoTSFolder|VideoTSPath
RegKey50=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\Audio Disc Project\SaveDialog_CPlaylistDlgEx|InitialDirectory
RegKey51=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\Backup Project\BackupOptions|CustomLocation
RegKey52=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\BDMV Disc Project\SelectBDMVFolder|BdmvPath
RegKey53=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\Browse Image Project\BrowseImageFile|ImagePath
RegKey54=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\Browse Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey55=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\Burn Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey56=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\Burn Image Project\SelectImage|ImagePath
RegKey57=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\Data Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey58=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\Data Disc Project\SaveDialog_AddFilesAndDirs|InitialDirectory
RegKey59=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\DVD-Video Disc Project\MoviesPage|Path
RegKey60=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\DVD-Video Disc Project\SaveDialog_authed.CMoviesPage.Movies|InitialDirectory
RegKey61=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\Logs
RegKey62=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\tempFiles
RegKey63=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\Unknown Project
RegKey64=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\VCD Project\SaveDialog_OnAddMovies|InitialDirectory
RegKey65=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey66=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 19\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\SelectVideoTSFolder|VideoTSPath
RegKey67=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\Audio Disc Project\SaveDialog_CPlaylistDlgEx|InitialDirectory
RegKey68=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\Backup Project\BackupOptions|CustomLocation
RegKey69=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\BDMV Disc Project\SelectBDMVFolder|BdmvPath
RegKey70=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\Browse Image Project\BrowseImageFile|ImagePath
RegKey71=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\Browse Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey72=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\Burn Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey73=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\Burn Image Project\SelectImage|ImagePath
RegKey74=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\Data Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey75=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\Data Disc Project\SaveDialog_AddFilesAndDirs|InitialDirectory
RegKey76=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\DVD-Video Disc Project\MoviesPage|Path
RegKey77=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\DVD-Video Disc Project\SaveDialog_authed.CMoviesPage.Movies|InitialDirectory
RegKey78=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\Logs
RegKey79=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\tempFiles
RegKey80=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\Unknown Project
RegKey81=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\VCD Project\SaveDialog_OnAddMovies|InitialDirectory
RegKey82=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey83=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 20\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\SelectVideoTSFolder|VideoTSPath
RegKey84=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007\Burn Image Project\AddDialog
RegKey85=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007\Data Disc Project\AddDialog
RegKey86=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007\Dump Image Project\DumpImage
RegKey87=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007\Unknown Project\AddDialog
RegKey88=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\Audio Disc Project\SaveDialog_CPlaylistDlgEx|InitialDirectory
RegKey89=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\Backup Project\BackupOptions|CustomLocation
RegKey90=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\Browse Image Project\BrowseImageFile|ImagePath
RegKey91=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\Browse Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey92=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\Burn Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey93=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\Burn Image Project\SelectImage|ImagePath
RegKey94=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\Data Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey95=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\Data Disc Project\SaveDialog_AddFilesAndDirs|InitialDirectory
RegKey96=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\Logs
RegKey97=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\tempFiles
RegKey98=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\Unknown Project
RegKey99=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\VCD Project\SaveDialog_OnAddMovies|InitialDirectory
RegKey100=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey101=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\SelectVideoTSFolder|VideoTSPath
RegKey102=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\Audio Disc Project\SaveDialog_CPlaylistDlgEx|InitialDirectory
RegKey103=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\Backup Project\BackupOptions|CustomLocation
RegKey104=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\Browse Image Project\BrowseImageFile|ImagePath
RegKey105=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\Browse Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey106=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\Burn Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey107=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\Burn Image Project\SelectImage|ImagePath
RegKey108=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\Data Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey109=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\Data Disc Project\SaveDialog_AddFilesAndDirs|InitialDirectory
RegKey110=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\Logs
RegKey111=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\tempFiles
RegKey112=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\Unknown Project
RegKey113=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\VCD Project\SaveDialog_OnAddMovies|InitialDirectory
RegKey114=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey115=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\SelectVideoTSFolder|VideoTSPath
RegKey116=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\Audio Disc Project\SaveDialog_CPlaylistDlgEx|InitialDirectory
RegKey117=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\Backup Project\BackupOptions|CustomLocation
RegKey118=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\Browse Image Project\BrowseImageFile|ImagePath
RegKey119=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\Browse Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey120=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\Burn Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey121=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\Burn Image Project\SelectImage|ImagePath
RegKey122=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\Data Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey123=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\Data Disc Project\SaveDialog_AddFilesAndDirs|InitialDirectory
RegKey124=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\Logs
RegKey125=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\tempFiles
RegKey126=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\Unknown Project
RegKey127=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\VCD Project\SaveDialog_OnAddMovies|InitialDirectory
RegKey128=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey129=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2018\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\SelectVideoTSFolder|VideoTSPath
RegKey130=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\Audio Disc Project\SaveDialog_CPlaylistDlgEx|InitialDirectory
RegKey131=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\Backup Project\BackupOptions|CustomLocation
RegKey132=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\Browse Image Project\BrowseImageFile|ImagePath
RegKey133=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\Browse Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey134=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\Burn Image Project\SaveDialog_SelectImageBrowse|InitialDirectory
RegKey135=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\Burn Image Project\SelectImage|ImagePath
RegKey136=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\Data Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey137=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\Data Disc Project\SaveDialog_AddFilesAndDirs|InitialDirectory
RegKey138=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\Logs
RegKey139=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\tempFiles
RegKey140=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\Unknown Project
RegKey141=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\VCD Project\SaveDialog_OnAddMovies|InitialDirectory
RegKey142=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\DumpImage|ImagePath
RegKey143=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019\VIDEO_TS Disc Project\SelectVideoTSFolder|VideoTSPath

• Moderators

143 regkey in that ashampoo entry.  Why's it so big? Can it not be paired down some? I notice it includes many different ashampoo versions, are there any that are old enough to remove?

With CCleaner users still running Windows XP, Vista, 7, I suspect that there are those who continue to use older versions of many 3rd party applications such as Ashampoo Burning Studio...particularly 3rd party applications that charge a fee to upgrade such as Ashampoo.  That said, I suspect versions 5-12, 2007, 2009 could be eliminated without impacting significant numbers of CCleaner users.  JMO. 🙃

Thanks for the modified entry and the replies.

Right, the entries were combined during the last big overhaul. Unfortunately, CCleaner does not support wildcards in RegKeys, so it is not possible to merge them.

Winapp2.ini updates:
https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/3a051deeff8d1f16121fac746cbb06a93a347bec
https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/30b0212ccb92794010b6fbed3e539dbdbe983827