Lately..........

ident

I have been a complete 110% a** to some of you for no reason that any of you deserved. If i have upset any one of you over the past few weeks i apologise. I'm sure i have upset more then one person.

It's no excuse or a reason to of been the way i have acted over last few weeks, but to try gain some insight into my behavior is because times are very stressful here.

I'm only 24(probably come across as a misrable 10x something older man), married with a little girl of less then a year old. I have not got much sleep recently, 2/3 hours a day max, working 9 hours as a carpenter. Just run down.

I'm sorry to of brought such a friendly forum down to lower standards in user comments and user help. I know i have given bare minimal answers also lately. If i'm to tired to post a complete reply i wont. And me being a a** will be long gone.

If you are one of the poeple i have upset please accept my apology

sam

No fate but what we make

• Moderators

I have to say, it takes a big man, and probably a deep breath, to make a post like this sam, and I admire you for doing that.

You've also got my sympathies for your personal situation, and I hope things can only get better for you and your family.

Although I would guess that your young daughter makes up for a lot, and keeps the sun shining. I know my kids did when things were difficult.

I wasn't sure how best to word a reply, but I hope this comes over as intended. :)

Hey Ident

Just take a step back and like Dennis said a deep breath..

You have a little girl..you may need a lot of sleep...but think of what you have you are so lucky !!!!

As a carpenter you will know that its all preparation before you get the end result and you look back at your fine piece of joinery and suddenly all that measuring,cutting sanding staining etc and the stress of it has gone..that will be the same with your little girl your doing the prep work now. :)

A baby girl is such a wonderful gift. Those little fingers wrap all the way around your heart. :wub:

Being a daddy is a big job, the instruction manual is not very clear. You're gonna do fine, you have a good heart. :-)

Be encouraged...you'll probably be able to get a full nights sleep again when you're 60 or so. :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

I managed to get a day off, spent day sleep while nan took care of sky. Feel great.

Thanks ppl

No fate but what we make

• Moderators

Hurrah, no worries we still like you ident, everyone has a bad time of it at times :) (I was wondering why the gruffness though and I agree with DennisD that it takes a real "man" or "woman" to admit something like that in open forum so I applaud you greatly there :) )

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com