A belated happy birthday to LuLu.

DennisD

When you're dealing with a woman always, always tell her she's younger looking. ;)

Lulu looks tiny in her sig. Plus If she really did turn 30 it wouldn't matter to me. She's still a kid.

And I like her taste in entertainment, Chucky Cheese is sounding good to me. :lol:

lol thanks you guys!!! sorry i didn't get back to you all sooner. i've been sick with bronchitis, a sinus infection AND the flu. what a way to spend the beginning of the 30's. lol

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

When you're dealing with a woman always, always tell her she's younger looking. ;)

Haha well that's not a problem for me. I had to buy my dad a pack of cigarettes the other day and was asked for my ID. The girl was like "my God you could pass for a high school student!". I love it!! lol :D:D

• Moderators
Haha well that's not a problem for me. I had to buy my dad a pack of cigarettes the other day and was asked for my ID. The girl was like "my God you could pass for a high school student!". I love it!! lol :D:D

Yea, I'm always pleased when that happens to me. :rolleyes:

Yea, I'm always pleased when that happens to me. :rolleyes:

It's such a burden isn't it, Dennis? Looking younger than we actually are...lololol