Moderation Petition

Capman

Well, I dont think we need any more moderation, it's so annoying with forums which are strictly moderated in facist ways.

However, I do agree that some moderation is nescesary, so it doesnt get out of hand...

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

Hazelnut has it right, and maybe we need at least 2. Read the signature of "E" and it say's it all concerning any weight given to his opinion. After all, he wrote it.

If it isn't broke, tweak it.

after the recent upsets i think another moderator is sorely needed,as hazelnut wrote capman,tarun rridgley and andavari seem to be the best bet these people are always here to help no matter how trivial problems are.

Guest Mangix
I've banned that users IP address so hopefully we won't get any more crap.

most users on the internet have a Dynamic IP so it wouldnt really matter if he does

as for the mod, rridgley for sure

Nobody has actually said "yes I would like to be a mod".

Somebody must be up for it, I would, but I don't spend as much time on here as I would like to.

I would have been ideal for covering UK daytimes, but I only really get on when the USA people get on anyway.

The 2 people that I would nominate above others are Tarun and rridgely, (in no particular order). Why not just have them both?

But there are others that I would consider suitable, they have not been too forthcoming though.

Congrats dude.

Personally I still don't think that's quite enough. After all that was part of the discussion here. I'm not saying rridgely is a bad choice, not at all. He's an excellent choice (I've even told him I'll be making him a mod on my site/forums when they're fully back.)

Out of 2,000+ members, one admin and two mods isn't enough. Long since before even this thread was started many have said we need more moderators, plural, being more than one new mod. ;)