March Desktops.

DennisD

Strange Woody, I got this first time I went to look at it.

Sorry about that. I don't see anything. :unsure:

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

If anybody else sees the same message that Hazel got let me know and I'll use a different hosting site.

Not sure if that dig about surfing Pron was aimed at me.

There's a Kiwi in the family, hence the choice.

Woody

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

I see the same message as Hazel.

If I hover it shows javascriptover18 in the status bar.

It's a pop up for an adult live webcam website.

Thanks for that. I'll use another site. This has happened to me before. But I'm innocent, innocent , innocent I tell you.

Just going for a cold shower,

Regards,

Woody

No need for a cold shower as you might catch your death of a cold :(

www.imagespeech.com is recommended.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Thanks for that. I'll use another site. This has happened to me before. But I'm innocent, innocent , innocent I tell you.

Just going for a cold shower,

Regards,

Woody

It will be Cold :lol: brrr :D

CFS

mine

15352999.jpg

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Windows 7 64-bit build 7057

c3902830688659.gif

Sorry for the double post, but what is the appeal of 64 bit?

I ran 64bit vista on this machine upgrad-er I mean "down"graded to windows XP (my intent from the start)

64 bit crashed a lot, was hard to find certain programs for and generally didnt work correctly for me. The only advantage is that its way ahead of most hardware, as far as I can tell.

Sorry for the double post, but what is the appeal of 64 bit?

I ran 64bit vista on this machine upgrad-er I mean "down"graded to windows XP (my intent from the start)

64 bit crashed a lot, was hard to find certain programs for and generally didnt work correctly for me. The only advantage is that its way ahead of most hardware, as far as I can tell.

To start with, I have 8gb ram..so I have to use 64 bit so it all get used.

Also, I have never had problems, at least with my rig, with drivers or apps not working on my comp, so I am happy with my 64 bit :)

To start with, I have 8gb ram..so I have to use 64 bit so it all get used.

Also, I have never had problems, at least with my rig, with drivers or apps not working on my comp, so I am happy with my 64 bit :)

I have 4.0gb, winxp doesn't pick up more than 3.2 though.

I assume win7 64bit is a lot less fail than winvista 64 bit.

I have win7 on a partition on a laptop, but I haven't used it much.