Little known facts

hazelnut

I'm surprised that the percentage isn't higher. Seriously our species is a joke. In the end we all end up getting planted like a weed :lol:

Can I smoke some before I have to go :lol:

Where is that Peanut butter and jam? I'm getting a bit peckish right now.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Peanut butter & butter. It's delicious. Also try putting butter on your bread (as well as mayonnaise) for that liverwurst sandwich you're thinking of devouring. It enhances the flavor of the liverwurst. (Don't ask me how, it just does.)

And Hazelnut, I always thought you were part daffodil. :)

But I was referencing random snowball topics as well :)

Pity it's not winter.

I wonder if you spent a Winter here in Canada you would still say that EH?

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• Moderators
I wonder if you spent a Winter here in Canada you would still say that EH?

Similar thoughts here in the U.S. where I'm at. I dread the thought of winter returning, and wish all the snow and ice would just go to the poles for several years to replenish them.

Michigan Blows..................a cold winter wind, that will chill you to the bone.

Speaking of cold facts!

Bill Gates earns $250 every second; that?s about $20 million a day and $7.8 billion a year!

If he drops a thousand-dollar bill, he needn?t even bother to pick it up because in the four seconds it would take him to pick it up, he would?ve already earned it back.

That will kick you in the snowballs! :lol:

Similar thoughts here in the U.S. where I'm at. I dread the thought of winter returning, and wish all the snow and ice would just go to the poles for several years to replenish them.

That is what is so great about our planet's 15% tilt.You don't get bored with the weather.

You just wait a little while and you are getting "somewhere else's" weather. :lol:

I think we have come full circle, this year it seems like we are getting "our kind" of weather. It has been great for a change. Isn't "your location's" kind of weather normally great?

:) davey

Michigan Blows..................a cold winter wind, that will chill you to the bone.

Speaking of cold facts!

Bill Gates earns $250 every second; that?s about $20 million a day and $7.8 billion a year!

If he drops a thousand-dollar bill, he needn?t even bother to pick it up because in the four seconds it would take him to pick it up, he would?ve already earned it back.

That will kick you in the snowballs! :lol:

Ooii ! , did you say ?earn ? referring to Bill Gates ? Just a lucky opportunist who was in the right place at the

right time . The brains behind the whole concern was Bill Allen or am I wrong ?

At least Bill & his lady wife have decided to do some good with their foundation ; the Fed should have got in

first & begged for a loan , at commercial rates of course .

JHC

35% of our DNA is the same as daffodils have.

One of the ingredients of dynamite is peanuts.

I have tried eating daffodils ( when had too much pop ) . Definately not recommended as parts are

toxic .

JHC