I have a problem

hazelnut

• Moderators

Yes, I need help with this... I am being stalked by a racing pigeon.

It decided to visit my garden on Monday and I gave it a bit of grain and some water although I couldn't get too close.

After googling found that most, after resting up, continue on within 48 hours.

It's Friday and it's still here. I didn't give it anything yesterday and as I was watching television after tea yesterday I became aware of a movement by the window.

It was the pigeon, watching me, watching telly.

It's morning and it's waiting outside the door.

Help :(

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

I've never heard of someone being stalked by a pigeon before. Perhaps putting a picture of a cat in the window will scare it away. Now those lessons growing up being told not to feed strays is valid.

It decided to visit my garden on Monday and I gave it a bit of grain and some water although I couldn't get too close.

After googling found that most, after resting up, continue on within 48 hours.

It's Friday and it's still here. I didn't give it anything yesterday and as I was watching television after tea yesterday I became aware of a movement by the window.

It was the pigeon, watching me, watching telly.

It's morning and it's waiting outside the door.

Help :(

How sweet of you, Hazel. Some of those with pigeons will definitely respond.

In the mean time I think you should provide for it. It may have been a neighbor's "friend" and for some reason they are not around to guarantee it's nourishment and security.

You can also copyright the concept and then get in contact with Steven King.

Bless you,

:) davey

That reminded me of when I was real young and in Trafalgar Square with my family and we were feeding the pigeons and my mom took a picture of me with 5 pigeons sitting on me with one being on my head and the rest on my arms.

Occasionally pigeons land on my apartment balcony rail and sit there looking out upon the city and maybe they want to catch a glimpse of the CN Tower on a clear day but I will not feed them as they will send out a signal to their mates Free Food then before you know it the balcony floor will be covered in bird guano requiring an expensive steam clean. :(

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• Moderators

Racing pigeons are prized posessions in the UK, fetching hundreds of pounds. They should NOT be encouraged to hang around.

The original feeding was done by me to enable it to get strength up to fly back to it's owners pigeon loft.

If I could catch it, the number on the ring would result in the owner travelling down straight away to get it, so greatly are they prized.

I just find it difficult when it stares at me through the window, 'cause I know it's thinking of food :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Racing pigeons are prized posessions in the UK, fetching hundreds of pounds. They should NOT be encouraged to hang around.

The original feeding was done by me to enable it to get strength up to fly back to it's owners pigeon loft.

If I could catch it, the number on the ring would result in the owner travelling down straight away to get it, so greatly are they prized.

I just find it difficult when it stares at me through the window, 'cause I know it's thinking of food :)

Maybe you can contact the local pigeon club and they can come over and rescue it.

At least before Steven King has it come down the chimney and eat your eyeballs.

They will come to get it....but only after I catch it.

Even the pigeon club wants you to catch that Racing Pigeon? You mean the one with the gold band encrusted with diamonds.

It needs food and water for a couple of days then it will have had a rest,gained some strenth, and get on home.

Shame. It would have looked so good on the EVENING NEWS. Pigeon club rescues billionaires "favorite" pigeon.

Awards and rewards to be announced later.

It's outside your window because it knows you are a "Helper" and won't let it down.

This may be needed to catch it:
I would prefer the Honda that the guy sitting in the F1 car was pointed to in the advert as the insurance would be a lot less and the fuel a lot less volatile and way cheaper plus the local constabulary frowns on squealing tires and speeds in excess of 100KM per hour. :lol:

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

have a little drop net contraption with two poles jutting out above the window, its sides netted or an old bed sheet securely fasted and a drop net in the front rolled up on a rod or something and then invite the pidgeon in on the window sil ....... don't forget to video the event though .......show the SPCA how its done ! ;)

Hahahahaha

Thanks for the good time

Well well

A bird stalker :lol:

and runner too

Man that's going to be tough to catch :rolleyes:

Sugestion :

talk to him (if your opposit sexs, that can do the trick even better) :P

gain confidence with the bird, he has feelings after all, and once he trusts you

CATCH HIM! :blink:

That's a trick that some exgirlfriend tought me

Anyway, sorry for eventual mistakes

I write more in french than english

If help is neede with french, don't hesitate, I'll be glad to help.

Take care all

Coeur de Lion

Lion Heart - All is question of LOVE! - Coeur de Lion

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Hazelnut

I own a Weihrauch HW77 K air rifle if need be this would cure your problem instantly may be a little drastic I know but pidgeon pie is very nice with a bottle of red.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Hazelnut

I own a Weihrauch HW77 K air rifle if need be this would cure your problem instantly may be a little drastic I know but pidgeon pie is very nice with a bottle of red.

Thanks

Steve

How wonderful to see the celebrated British eccentricity continuing to be displayed .

The chinese seem to know what they are doing - eating rat with their Becks .

Anyway I was right about those 2 Hull FC teams !

Tata for now

hayupboy

JHC