Internet Speed

After some tiny tweaks, I got a lil' better results. Not that I need to though.

265455868.png

Thanks for the follow-up.

I forgot to get some speed tests on the week-end.

As far as your times are concerned not only are you fast going out but the ping time is what amazes me me.Your server has to be faster than you are I would think.

9 ms. is unbelievable !!!

I think 12 ms. was the cycle time on the first computer I ever programmed. :) davey

Yeah, I live like 500 meters away from the central where my line is connected, so I think I am getting max out of my connection.

I am not complaining :D

Your img3.freeimagehosting.net pics aren't showing up for me :huh:

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• 4 months later...

I'm happy with my 5MB connection

333046331.png

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

333090857.png

333091818.png

Decided to try again since the first one didn't seem right. The second one seems even more way off. lol My internet usually goes so damn slow. Go figure. haha

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Yeah I could handle a slow Internet connection if I was sitting under a palm tree in January and fighting off alligators :lol:
I'd rather be sitting under a palm tree fighting off LuLu and her girlfriends sucking back a few Coronas or Amstels

IE7Pro user

Yeah I could handle a slow Internet connection if I was sitting under a palm tree in January and fighting off alligators :lol:

I'd rather be sitting under a palm tree fighting off LuLu and her girlfriends sucking back a few Coronas or Amstels

LMAO you guys are crazy!! :lol:

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Mine:

333883954lm3.th.pngthpix.gif

I should have been getting that speed for the last year and a half but instead I was only getting maybe 2000kbs if I was lucky. They finally got my speed where it should be about 2 months ago.

What changed???

AJ

• Moderators
What changed???

AJ

I'm no expert on this but apparently they have amplifiers underground and in my neighborhood a few of them weren't working. The guy told me that if I had tv thought them(I use directv) that my channels like hbo wouldn't have worked because of the weak signals. I still hate comcast even though its fixed.

Oh and I did that test from a desktop hooked up wirelessly though a USB wireless G adapter. So its actually a little faster than that on a wired connection. :D