Favorite Foods

craigathus

What's your most favorite food? :rolleyes:

This has got to be one of mine.

172fs492880.jpg

Washed down with a ice cold beer or two... B)VB "Victoria Bitter" http://www.fosters.com.au/enjoy/beer/vboriginal.htm

One of my favourite's is a cheese and jam sandwich made with a stottie.

Cut in half, plenty of butter, nice strong cheese and raspberry jam. Packet of crisps and a can of John Smiths.

DELICIOUS.

Hi Dennis B)

I haven't had a jam & cheese Sandwich for years, I used to love them "apricot jam" yum... :rolleyes:

"Chicken Adobo"

One of our native foods. It's kinda sweet with a very minute sourness and saltiness.

adobo.jpg

Hi Tunerz :rolleyes:

Looks delicious :rolleyes: is a bit like sweet & sour chicken?

Well, i like pasta with pasta sauce and sausage cubes (or meatballs). I also like real Turkish kebap (usually with rice) and good old pizza.

This has got to be one of mine.

http://m1.freeshare.us/172fs492880.jpg

Those pictures make them look SO big and delicious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM8qT9Xop5k :lol: What a great movie.

Hi Tunerz :rolleyes:

Looks delicious :rolleyes: is a bit like sweet & sour chicken?

If you mean the general taste of sweet and sour chicken/pork/fish/etc. then this thing isn't as sour but having a bit sweeter, somethin' just right for the human tongue. ;)

Also it has a pretty long shelf life, probably needed because it is cooked in large amounts.

Well, i like pasta with pasta sauce and sausage cubes (or meatballs). I also like real Turkish kebap (usually with rice) and good old pizza.

Those pictures make them look SO big and delicious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM8qT9Xop5k :lol: What a great movie.

Hi CeeCee B)

I love Italian food also :D

"Rick" the manager of "Whammy Burgers" in the video, looks like he'd rather be at an Italian restaurant or any where els for that mater :D lol

Little Johny's mother yells! :angry:

Go outside and play!

You'll get fat sitting there eating junk food and playing computer games all day!

169fs522116.jpg

Any of the four basic food groups:

1. Hot dogs

2. Buns

3. Pretzels

4. Soda pop (beer for some)

:P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

One of my favourite's is a cheese and jam sandwich made with a stottie.

Cut in half, plenty of butter, nice strong cheese and raspberry jam. Packet of crisps and a can of John Smiths.

DELICIOUS.

Never heard of that. I can't even imagine eating that :blink: I'm sure you enjoy it and thats all that matters but there is something that just seems wrong with cheese and jam and no I haven't tried it :P If you were a woman (pretty sure you aren't :lol:) I would think you were pregnant.

I don't like anything fancy. BBQ chicken and Chicken fried rice is my favorite. Probably eat chicken in one form or another 5 times a week. Not big on beef.

I'm a chicken person...eat it probably 6 days a week. There's teriyaki chicken, fried chicken (which I eat probably once every 3 months..lol), BBQ chicken, baked chicken, Jamaican Jerk chicken...ugh I know a zillion ways to cook chicken. haha

And I definitely love steak, especially pineapple rum marinated steak made medium rare. Toss in a sweet potato and some fresh grilled veggies...OMG mouthwatering yumminess!!

And for favorite dessert foods there's vanilla or mint ice cream, tropical sorbets, and brownies.

I'm hungry now. :lol:

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Most of the food I like is Mediterranean, mostly Lebanese. The neighborhood here is mostly Lebanese so I get a lot of exposure.... certain pasta salads, spreads (hummus!), flat breads, mmmm.....

IPB Image

• Moderators
I'm a chicken person...

From GTA San Andreas, for all the chicken people :lol:

http://www.cluckinbellhappychicken.com/

On a serious note (minus the link above) there was some discussion on a cable news channel within the past two months that stated women should limit themselves to the amount of chicken they eat per week due to "growth hormones" in the chicken that cause unwanted body hair such as on the face, etc. I don't know if it's true or not, however it was surprising to hear.

What a hoot. :lol: But ya gotta read those EULAS, people. . .

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

http://www.cluckinbellhappychicken.com/

LOL that cluck will sure catch your attention.

On a serious note (minus the link above) there was some discussion on a cable news channel within the past two months that stated women should limit themselves to the amount of chicken they eat per week due to "growth hormones" in the chicken that cause unwanted body hair such as on the face, etc. I don't know if it's true or not, however it was surprising to hear.

I've never heard about that. :huh: Mom and I have been eating chicken religiously since her heart attack in 1997 and haven't noticed a difference. Oh well, if it's true, then a little extra body hair is a small price to pay for the sake of a healthy heart.

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

I went off chicken a number of years ago after hearing what they pump into them - Apparently being cooped up in long factory farming warehouses with very little space to move has two effects. One, the strength of the egg and the ability of the yolk to remain intact weakens, hence they pump the chicken full of steriods to compensate for this. - broken eggs don't sell.

Two, with so many chickens all in one space means that disease can spread like wildfire through out the farm, so they pump them full of antibiotics as well. The fact they also give them growth hormone doesn't surprise me, nor does it make me want to eat chicken anymore.

I just wonder how much of this chemical cocktail we are ingesting just so the farmers are able keep their profit margins up? Organic and freerange reared chickens are the only poultry based products I will ever eat.

Apparently this book tells the whole sorry story.

http://tinyurl.com/yo5wxg

I went off chicken a number of years ago after hearing what they pump into them - Apparently being cooped up in long factory farming warehouses with very little space to move has two effects. One, the strength of the egg and the ability of the yolk to remain intact weakens, hence they pump the chicken full of steriods to compensate for this. - broken eggs don't sell.

Two, with so many chickens all in one space means that disease can spread like wildfire through out the farm, so they pump them full of antibiotics as well. The fact they also give them growth hormone doesn't surprise me, nor does it make me want to eat chicken anymore.

I just wonder how much of this chemical cocktail we are ingesting just so the farmers are able keep their profit margins up? Organic and freerange reared chickens are the only poultry based products I will ever eat.

Apparently this book tells the whole sorry story.

http://tinyurl.com/yo5wxg

You don't think they pump cows and pigs full of that stuff?