Favorite Foods

craigathus

Fruits (apples, grapes, etc)

Caesar salad.

Steak w/ either rice or mashed potatoes.

Good ole sandwiches.

Haven't voluntary eaten fast food nor drank soda for about 2 years. When I do because of the circumstances, such as last May at Subway's, I limited myself to a 6-inch with bare minimum condiments. I'm not a dessert person either. :lol:

Ooooh I forgot to add this one to my list.... cheese and eggs, toast and hasbrowns (scattered, smothered, covered and peppered) from The Waffle House. *drools*

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Hard to choose an absolute favourite but I'm a bit of a spice fan so probably my favourite meal would be chicken biryani. On the sweet front I'm a bit of a chocaholic and love soft chocolate ice cream scooped up with Maryland double choc cookies, mmmmm :D

Also my all time favourite flavour of crisps is back, probably won't mean a thing to anyone outside the UK but, Worcester sauce flavour - absolutely love em!!!

• Moderators
I'm not a dessert person either.

Same here.

Ooooh I forgot to add this one to my list.... cheese and eggs, toast and hasbrowns (scattered, smothered, covered and peppered) from The Waffle House. *drools*

Speaking of breakfast. I like to make and cook from scratch really spicy Sausage and Cheesy Eggs breakfast sandwiches, which loads of pepper. Delicious!

I almost forgot :rolleyes:

Being a "True Blue Aussie" :D I luv a good meat pie, with tomato sauce.

http://www.mrsmacs.com.au/

There is nothing quite like a good aged venison with roast and mashed potatoes, snow peas, broccoli and finished with a gravy made from the juices..... followed by a cheese board of NZ cheeses... (drools over keyboard) :lol:

brysbannerzb2.jpg