Really HIGH bridge

rridgely

• Moderators

I just found this picture on digg:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2187/3069/1600/briage.jpg

The Millau viaduct is part of the new E11 expressway connecting Paris and Barcelona and

the overall height will be an impressive 336 meters, making this the highest bridge in

the world.

http://digg.com/gadgets/I_Think_You_Get_Ai...ive_This_Bridge

I think I would rather fly! :P

• Moderators

Back on topic, the first link didn't seem to want to work but I found this Wiki with some cool pictures of the Millau Bridge:

Wikipedia

After seeing that pic I remember that bridge from a t.v. show that was one hour long showing it's creation.

i'm not the one to get scared, but the idea of getting on that bridge scares the living F@@$$#$# #$#$ out of me.

You know...same here :mellow:

Edit: Wait... is theat bridge goin into water?

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Has anyone ever been on the Chesapeake [sp?] Bay Bridge Tunnel? It's 16.4 miles long and consists of 3 bridges and 2 underwater tunnels. When I was going down into one of the tunnels an aircraft carrier was going over it. It wasn't scary but it was pretty awesome.

paris to barcelona?? that bridge is in the south of france? o yeah and dont forget the architect was british :)

Wasn't it a British architect that designed the Millennium Bridge? You know, the one they nicknamed Wobbly Bridge. :lol:

• Moderators

Wasn't it a British architect that designed the Millennium Bridge? You know, the one they nicknamed Wobbly Bridge. :lol:

Sniper, it wasn't a design flaw, it was a design implementation to test peoples sense of balance. :rolleyes:

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

i'm not the one to get scared, but the idea of getting on that bridge scares the living F@@$$#$# #$#$ out of me.

LOL. Go up in a highly maneuverable airplane with a stunt pilot and that bridge would almost seem like the ground.