Apple demands more money; seeks bans on Samsung products

Winapp2.ini

I think its interesting that apple is losing everywhere except the US. Kind of shows how broken the patent system is.

And the court system. :(

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

That's definitely true. Apple is less of a competitor globally than in the US from what I understand, since, if I understand correctly, carriers in Europe etc make you pay full price for the handset, as opposed to the US which subsidizes it, so I gather that it carries less favor in those places.

Winapp2, I couldn't help but notice "Location: Long Island". Babylon? West Islip? Sayville? Oak Beach? If your answer is Jamaica Plains I don't envy you. :o Actually don't answer specifically. Mid-Suffolk county southern shore, Queens/Nassau county borders northern shore, etc. is specific enough. I grew up on L.I.

• Moderators

lol I read that as 30 rock center, I thought maybe you were secretly Brian Williams

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Rockville Center, that sounds like west/central Nassau County. I grew up in the towns I mentioned earlier in southern Suffolk County. If I wasn't taking the LIRR to Penn Station then the D train to Flatbush, I was driving the crazy L.I.E. to the even crazier Cross Island Parkway...and from there it's all a blur. (I had a friend in Brooklyn.)

Long Island does have it's good points. Being a bottleneck into Manhattan isn't one of them. ^_^

• Moderators

I find it rather interesting how one huge company can sue another so easily, however thinking back to the bricked Sony PS3's caused by a Final Fantasy game where consumers were trying to sue Sony and Square Enix that went absolutely nowhere.

On topic: The worst part of these lawsuits is that they're over things like center radii of rounded corners.

off topic:

Rockville Center, that sounds like west/central Nassau County. I grew up in the towns I mentioned earlier in southern Suffolk County. If I wasn't taking the LIRR to Penn Station then the D train to Flatbush, I was driving the crazy L.I.E. to the even crazier Cross Island Parkway...and from there it's all a blur. (I had a friend in Brooklyn.)

Long Island does have it's good points. Being a bottleneck into Manhattan isn't one of them. ^_^

Southern Nassau :) and certainly not, the traffic leaving the island can be is always horrible

I find it rather interesting how one huge company can sue another so easily, however thinking back to the bricked Sony PS3's caused by a Final Fantasy game where consumers were trying to sue Sony and Square Enix that went absolutely nowhere.

$$$ talks... We the people are governed by big businesses fat $$$ wallets. Now, get back to work & do as I say!!!

Come on man, did u really think the average poor bloke, trying to get by, scraping for anotha dolla has a real chance?

• Moderators

Come on man, did u really think the average poor bloke, trying to get by, scraping for anotha dolla has a real chance?

No I don't, but it's the court systems themselves that are the big fail. And possibly a judge or two getting some pay to favour his decision to the corporations side.