If you fancy a bit of codebreaking

hazelnut

Good grief. Brain melt. Time for a nap. :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Hi Hazel,

A bit rusty on my intel. Did you borrow this from MI5, Mi6 or GCHQ? Got to go, expecting company and then watch a James Bond movie. Talk to you later.

Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

Would be an honor to be one of Smiley's People. If those codes are a test, though, I would only qualify as a janitor. :)

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Hey Folks, even having the movie and watching it for the 5th time (it's a great movie, love watching it) seems to make no difference. I need an asprin OR a glass of Merlot. AHHHH!

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

Hazel, the problem with these tests are not that they are not hard, they are just something I have trouble concentrating on because they are boring.

I suppose it could be useful if it served a purpose. I hope no-one ever has to use this. It's so boring! Hahaha!

Life is supposed to be fun, else why live? ^_^

• Moderators

Hazel, the problem with these tests are not that they are not hard, they are just something I have trouble concentrating on because they are boring.

I suppose it could be useful if it served a purpose. I hope no-one ever has to use this. It's so boring! Hahaha!

Life is supposed to be fun, else why live? ^_^

Good job for everyone the original codebreakers didn't have your point of view.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

However, in the movie the prize was a bottle of whisky, even though it was only a ½ bottle.......slurp, slurp.

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"