Golf claps

hazelnut

• Moderators

I don't mind watching golf, watching the Open now actually. But one thing I hate about it is when the people watching clap. Each clap sounds half a clap behind the others, could be because they are outdoors.

Perhaps this is known as the 'golf clap doppler effect' Drives me mad :lol:

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

It is irritating if you are relaxed in an armchair sipping cups of tea and knitting during the long processions from one bunker to the next,

but if I was on foot and following a guy poking a ball with a long stick instead of me throwing a stick for a dog I would be bored out of my skull,

and it would take me much longer than half a clap to realise something has happened and I had better start clapping whilst I look to see what we are clapping ! !

Actually I am a cat lover but I would still prefer walking a dog to following a golfer.

• Moderators

I will watch any sport (apart from knitting Alan, also you missed the bit about wearing a hairnet :)), and I will read anything with words. I will also look at any view with a horizon.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

The only sport I can bear to watch on TV is football.

For me it's only auto sports/racing like F1, MotoGP, etc. What I really miss seeing on TV here is WRC, and wish some channel could make a deal to get it televised here since it hasn't been on for way too many years now.

The worst "sport" for TV has to be poker, although I wouldn't call it a sport but instead a bore.

Just watched the World Cup final. Wow. What a nail biter. Japan won it fair & square, imho, because they did the best job of reading and anticipating their opponent, the USA.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Hello All,

Just perusing and landed here. You dear folks never fail to amaze me. You are so able and diversified. I've piddled with many activities in my lifetime; jack of all trades, master of none some of my friends have quipped. I've delivered three babies, prevented eight attempted suicides, flown a plane, flown, not took off or landed, among others.

Now, my question is this: Is there a World Cup for "Sometimes I Sits and Thinks, Sometimes I Just Sits." :-)

Have a good one.

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

Now, my question is this: Is there a World Cup for "Sometimes I Sits and Thinks, Sometimes I Just Sits." :-)

If there isn't there should be. :) I actually never watched a soccer game all the way through before (collective >gasp< from the European community), but that one was a barn burner, couldn't break away. The players showed so much heart & so much sheer grit.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.