Houston, we have another one...

LuLu

My newest rescue. Think it's a boy so after seeing that he's a Hemingway cat (polydactyl...meaning extra toes), I named him Hemingway or Hemmi, for short. He's only about 5 weeks old...very tiny but a piglet and full of energy. Let's all say it together...awwwwwww. lol

67421_1645396104464_1523749935_1570518_4449302_n.jpg

67595_1647165908708_1523749935_1572942_7511418_n.jpg

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

I like short-haired cat breeds than long haired ones. But it seems irresistible to just cuddle and for some, they like to bite the little fluffy thing.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

Hehe thanks guys! He (she?) really is a cutie pie. He knows his name and eats like there's no tomorrow haha.

Fluffy - Scooter is coping very well. They've gotten along pretty decently the few times we've had them together. And he's gotten so big! He's more than doubled in size the last time I posted pics. I'll have to take some new ones!

Lulu

Your lucky if they do`nt mind each other when "Millie" arrived a small grey kitten Fluffy the cat nearly left home,there not so bad now but sometimes Fluff hisses and doesn`t want to be in the same room,but they tollerate each other,Millie was like Hemmi she ate an ate and now one year later she`s the size of a small dog!

It`s good if you can get them to play together...if you have a "Target"store near you,(they are in Chigago and New York area,) they have "Candy Canes" in the pet dept..the cats go mad for them and forget any grief and play together !

Lulu

Your lucky if they do`nt mind each other when "Millie" arrived a small grey kitten Fluffy the cat nearly left home,there not so bad now but sometimes Fluff hisses and doesn`t want to be in the same room,but they tollerate each other,Millie was like Hemmi she ate an ate and now one year later she`s the size of a small dog!

It`s good if you can get them to play together...if you have a "Target"store near you,(they are in Chigago and New York area,) they have "Candy Canes" in the pet dept..the cats go mad for them and forget any grief and play together !

I'll have to look for the Candy Canes. Between all the cat and dog toys we have now, I could run my own pet shop. lol But more can't hurt, especially if they help everyone get along! Hemmi is even tolerated by my oldest (and blind) cat, Squeaker. They eat and drink off the same plate sometimes. It's very cute. But when Hemmi tries to play with him, that's when things go awry, and rightly so. So we never leave them unattended together. He (she?) is doing good though. Starting to jump and climb and basically become a terror. But it's what kittens do. It'll pass. :)

Hi Lulu..I hope they still have the candy canes in Target..here`s what they look like !

post-12714-098551200 1288862701_thumb.jpg

Cool, thanks! I will definitely look for them. Beautiful kitties, btw. :)

My newest rescue. Think it's a boy so after seeing that he's a Hemingway cat (polydactyl...meaning extra toes), I named him Hemingway or Hemmi, for short. He's only about 5 weeks old...very tiny but a piglet and full of energy. Let's all say it together...awwwwwww. lol

Oh what a cutie that's for sure.

And about Hemmingway and his cats I've been all over FLA but never made it to "The Keys".

Better put it on my bucket list. B)

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

Oh what a cutie that's for sure.

And about Hemmingway and his cats I've been all over FLA but never made it to "The Keys".

Better put it on my bucket list. B)

Oh you better go! It's beautiful down there. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He is! And he's such a little terror. He likes to attack while you're asleep. Such a booger haha