What Music Album are you waiting for?

ishan_rulz

IRON MAIDEN are to return to the studio and the road in 2010. According to drummer Nicko McBrain, in an interview with Rock Radio in the UK, ?We have actually booked a studio and I think we?ll kick off in the second week of January with the new record?. As to touring ? the end of the year, or definitely 2011. We may actually go out at the end of 2010. Once you?ve got the new album finished and packaged, and the record company?s happy with all the bits and pieces, then you want to go touring.?

Simplicity is hard.

Dimmu Borgir pWns. :)

In 2008, Silenoz told Metal Hammer magazine that Dimmu Borgir will begin preparation for a tenth studio album in late 2008 for an anticipated mid-2010 release. He also said the band probably will be recording parts of the album with London Philharmonic Orchestra, will be travelling to Egypt and Turkey to create the sound they want to create for this album, and may be produced by Max Cavalera and Fredrik Nordstr?m.

Galder announced in 2008, Dimmu Borgir will be penning a three album deal with Roadrunner Records for releases in the United States, all other releases in the world will continue to be distributed under Nuclear Blast Records.

Simplicity is hard.

I just hope Brittney Speers keeps churning out quality music.

:lol: Bwahahaha you just made me almost spit my soda all over the monitor!!!! :lol: I needed that, thank you.

(ps - if you were actually serious then I most humbly and sincerely apologize and will go sit in the corner with my head down...though I'll still be giggling. :P )

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

• Moderators
:lol: Bwahahaha you just made me almost spit my soda all over the monitor!!!! :lol: I needed that, thank you.

(ps - if you were actually serious then I most humbly and sincerely apologize and will go sit in the corner with my head down...though I'll still be giggling. :P )

Lulu I'm with you on this one :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

LOL thanks. Sorry I just couldn't resist posting about it. haha

It was so weird. I heard it on my way home from camp training. I turn on The Rock 106.9 WCCC(Corona you know it :D:P) and they say people are reporting it. Then they play the Smooth Criminal version done by Alien Ant Farm. And now the two top forty radio statoins (KISS 95.7 and KC101 101.3) have been playing Michael Jackson hits.

AJ

Yes please, the last thing we need is her YouTube "fanboy" that looks like a girl to come on here. :lol:

LOL I don't think he'd last too long here.

BTW Corona - hilarious!!

Speaking of famous people....first Ed McMahon, then Farrah Fawcet, now Michael Jackson. Always in 3's. :blink:

Yep; and two in the same day within hours of each other. Strange, but still sad nonetheless.

• 3 weeks later...

Chuck Ragans' New Full Length .... 1st of Sepetember. Can't effin wait.

I love how all my old punk rock heros have gone folk or country....

And That, my friends, IS punk rock. HAHA

• 10 months later...

DIMMU BORGIR?s ninth studio album will be released in Germany on October 8th, in the rest of Europe on October 11th, and in North America on October 12th.

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators

DIMMU BORGIR's ninth studio album will be released in Germany on October 8th, in the rest of Europe on October 11th, and in North America on October 12th.

I'll wait after it's out awhile to make sure there isn't some deluxe edition, even if I have to import it. I'd imagine Japan will have a special version!

Since you like Dimmu Borgir, have you tried Burzum? (In terms of Black Metal)

Cradle of Filth is similar too. Behemoth, Gorgoroth, etc.

Burzum is my favourite.

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators

Since you like Dimmu Borgir, have you tried Burzum? (In terms of Black Metal)

Cradle of Filth is similar too. Behemoth, Gorgoroth, etc.

Burzum is my favourite.

Been listening to all those bands forever! I remember ordering a 3 song Burzum EP a very long time ago, well worth it too. I like Behemoth and Gorgoroth too. Cradle of Filth I do like, however I don't care for the sound of their lead singer, if they replaced him I might like them however instrumentally they are very good.

Been listening to all those bands forever! I remember ordering a 3 song Burzum EP a very long time ago, well worth it too. I like Behemoth and Gorgoroth too. Cradle of Filth I do like, however I don't care for the sound of their lead singer, if they replaced him I might like them however instrumentally they are very good.

Andavari, I suggest you watch these Documentaries if you can: Until The Light Takes Us and Black Metal Satanica.

I watched it two months back, and I always mention this to anyone who likes Black Metal. :)

Simplicity is hard.