Microsoft make a joke

abu aufa

Usually, I don't swear on the forums, but that's total bull$#!7. IE 8 is terrible. I'm lucky, cause I installed it just to be up to date on my Vista system, and I didn't slow down. However, I'm worried about installing it on my family computer.

AJ

It might be a test. See how many respond, see how they respond, etc, then have the analysts go to work. Might find out about more than just IE8, things like market share, geographic distribution, response time, user loyalty, etc. Remember, 10 K is small change for MS.

Or, it might really be sponsored by Google. :lol:

Just kidding, put the leashes back on those lawyers. :blink:

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

what I find disgusting about MS is that they copied a lot of stuff from other browsers (tabbed browsing, addons, etc) and then claim it as their invention. just like when MS Windows 95 got released: I don't know the actual dates, but i know that mac was the first to have a graphical interface, the linux developed their own and then MS released the to the news that they invented a 'relolutionairy new interface' which was just like mac or linux, but they advertised it so much most people thought they actually came up with it

PC Specs: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ (2x 3GHz), 1GB RAM, 500GB internal HDD & 500 GB external HDD (both kinda full)

Laptop Specs: eeePC 1000HE, Ubuntu 9.4 (OS), Intel Atom 1.66 GHz (2x 1.66GHz), 1GB RAM, 160GB Interal HDD

What I support: GNU, Free Software Foundation, Ubuntu (Linux-based free Operating system)

It's OK, man, we understood you did not like Microsoft and were a Linux fan - like a lot of young people nowadays, saying "microsoft is bad linux is good!!1!!1" is very popular - , no need to say it everywhere...

Or, if you want, start a Linux topic.

Piriform French translator