Bing, Microsoft's new web search engine

Stocker360

• Moderators
I saw an ad for it yesterday on TV. I couldn't even tell it was a Microsoft product lol.

The ad played on TV last night here, and boy was it annoying in a crazy straitjacket with padded walls kind of way. :lol:

• Moderators

I really like this search engine but I will still never use it.

I still really like google. Plus I wouldn't know about obscure holiday's like tetris day if it wasn't for google changing their image.

Interesting...Google & Bing may not be friends. I went to google, entered the word bing, and got this:

86d10938900119.gif

No mention of the bing search engine. :)

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

The first entry I get is a link to Bing.com when searching for the word bing on Google, so maybe they updated.

Interesting enough I noticed Bing sponsoring a team (I think) that's in the 24 Hours of Le Mans on TV.

Just tried it again: Google for bing, same result. Wonder why? Same word, different results.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

These interweb words are getting younger sounding. Twitter, Bing, Kindle, Blip, Fozz, Splort, Giggle, Pshaw, Humbug, Erzatz. Okay, I made most of them up, but you get the drift. It's all about cartoon sound effects. Like the old Batman TV series.