Gas Prices

Newhotness

Holla all,

thought I'd start up this thread to see if everyone else is getting screwed like us here in Ontario, Canada. Our gas prices are up to $1.06 per litre as of yesterday...the only lucky thing for me is that where I live the stations can't go over 99.9...yet, but i expect they're getting around this in a hurry. So whats your local prices (and please specify if thats litres or gallons).

Newhotness - "loving the bike more and more"

• Moderators

Had to think for a moment as gas in England is a fuel we cook with! Petrol over here is is really expensive at the moment, around 90pence per litre in the Yorkshire region of England. This is raising the price of goods in the shops also. There must be a top limit soon or we'll all have to walk to work. Sombody is making a packet at our expense I think. :(

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

$2.43 per gallon in Pensacola. A gentleman working for me needed a $5.00 part, and the gas to get it cost $30.00 by the time he found it! Guess his prices will go up also. That is the problem: The price of oil affects the price of goods and services. All prices will continue to climb until we get a handle on production. OPEC in particular cut's production to raise prices.

If it isn't broke, tweak it.

$2.35 Gallon here in Denver Over $3.00 in Vail. News last night showed how you can buy a parking space in Vail for $110,000. All 114 are sold out and are being offered by some of the new owners for up to $170,000. Of course that's a bargain compared to NYC.

Gas prices wouldn't seem so bad if our illustious leader didn't just sign legislation giving the oil industry billions in tax breaks even though they are experiencing record profits already and the prices are expected to keep increasing throughout the summer. Once gas prices stabilize it will be time to work on heating oil and natural gas for the winter. they are saying a 30% increase is possible.

Ucomics

• Moderators

They last time I fueled up my car with gas at BP (British Petroleum) from what I can remember it was around $2.40 USD for high octane premium unleaded (which my car must use) give or take a few cents, and costed me about $22.00 to go from a 1/4 tank to a full tank. Since I have a fuel efficient 4 cylinder motor in my car I don't have to visit the gas station that often, which is also helped by not taking any unnecessary joy rides.