i was near death!

Anoleus44

hullo friends! it is i...or was..Xion44 i was absent for a long time. i got into an accident with a drunk driver on february 6th. me and my GF were pretty shaken up, minor cuts and bruises. just taking some time off from being online..iam taking things one step at a time. i miss all of you! i hope to be back in full capacity within 2-8 months.. if not longer. they said while i was in hospital, i coded 2 times. meaning my heart stopped while getting treatment. :( it will be a long recovery for me..the guy who smashed into us was going 89 mph in a 35 mph zone.. wooot! :blink: anyhoo, dont close my original acct just yet. i somehow cant get into my acct here, im not on my own comp. so ill return next week if not sooner, so TTFN <_<

• Moderators

Wow, good to hear you're still with us.

Let's hope the other guy gets the book thrown at him, and that your courts aren't as soft as ours.

Take care, and a quick recovery to you and your girlfriend.

:)

Sorry to hear that Xion!

I'm glad you are okay. Take care and get well soon!!!

Keith

There's always an exception to the rule. I'm that exception.

Desktop ----- AMD Athlon 3700+ (2.64Ghz), 2GB DDR 400, ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, 500GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP3, Avira Antivir Personal

At work ----- Intel C2D T1700 (1.6Ghz), 2GB DDR2 667, Dell OUY141, 80GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP2, Symantec 10

Laptop ----- Intel C2D P8400 (2.4 Ghz), 4GB DDR3 1066, Mainboard, 160GB HD, Dualboot: Windows 7/openSUSE 11.1, Avira Antivir Personal

link1.gif

I'm glad you are still with us and I know how devastating being in a car accident can be as I was in an accident ages ago and I still have lingering problems with a sore neck and hips that ache especially when the forecast is for rain or snow.

It is due to whiplash that left me with Sciatica in my lower back.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to hear you two are OK. Sending you well-wishes on a speedy recovery! B)

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

i somehow cant get into my acct here, im not on my own comp. so ill return next week if not sooner, so TTFN <_<

That might be the reason he made another account :)

There's always an exception to the rule. I'm that exception.

Desktop ----- AMD Athlon 3700+ (2.64Ghz), 2GB DDR 400, ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, 500GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP3, Avira Antivir Personal

At work ----- Intel C2D T1700 (1.6Ghz), 2GB DDR2 667, Dell OUY141, 80GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP2, Symantec 10

Laptop ----- Intel C2D P8400 (2.4 Ghz), 4GB DDR3 1066, Mainboard, 160GB HD, Dualboot: Windows 7/openSUSE 11.1, Avira Antivir Personal

link1.gif

thx all for the replies. i still receive pain meds for my injuries. although i dont wish to keep being dependant from the pain meds TOO much. my back hurts, legs and neck. sorries for creating diff acct lol. this what happens when iam logged on another browser other than FF. iam currently on IE7. anyhoo..perhaps within 2 months if not sooner, i should be back in full swing of things. ive a lot to catch up on many of my forums. iam not on my comp because the internet service has been stopped at my request....but iam still using CCleaner as usual. so till next week, TTFN!

hullo! back again, well another development has come to my attention, a job i had, let me go...not only because the company ran out of money, but because of my accident ha-ha!! in these troubled times, one must have a sense of humor..no sense in getting angry and rupturing a vein -woot! anyhoo, i think by april or may i should be able to get back to normal.. i feel better if iam online. but for now, all that is getting in my way is the physical pain.. so till next time, TTFN

Dont exert yourself too much, or we'll need a crash cart on the Piriform Forums :o

Glad to see you're feeling better though.

I was in the hospital for three days once, back in the February of 2003, was NOT fun. IV drip in my hand, its great that they didnt have an ICU at the first hospital I was brought to :lol: probably extended my stay a bit.

Just a passing thought. ^

hullo! back again, well another development has come to my attention, a job i had, let me go...not only because the company ran out of money, but because of my accident ha-ha!! in these troubled times, one must have a sense of humor..no sense in getting angry and rupturing a vein -woot! anyhoo, i think by april or may i should be able to get back to normal.. i feel better if iam online. but for now, all that is getting in my way is the physical pain.. so till next time, TTFN

If they really let you go because of your accident, then you can sue. By law they cannot fire you for something like that. The same thing happened to a friend of mine in Chicago (not an accident but he had to be hospitalized and stuff and was out for like 3 months) and he sued his employer for firing him and he won. Don't let them get away with that sh*t.

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?