nuts about nuts

Xion44

who here just loves nuts of all kinds? cashews, pecans, almonds etc. i can go through a bag of trail mix in 24 hours.

post-25958-1232182094_thumb.jpg

post-25958-1232182094_thumb.jpg

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.
They have helped me and many others in the past. Excellent hints and advice!

BigSmile.png

I'm a cashew nut myself.

I like Macadamia nuts but I don't see them often.

Peanuts are real bad for me as I like them but they slow my metabolism down too much.

Mixed nuts have too many peanuts in them and I eat the almonds, cashews and walnuts and leave the rest.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I have allergies so I generally don't eat them, that plus having had two root canals means it wouldn't be so wise to eat them as another expensive dentist visit isn't something I'd want.

You have my utmost sympathy.

I had two with one being a back molar and the agony I went through brought tears to my eyes even with massive freezing and the smell of burning tooth is enough to make me want to up upchuck to this very day.

Speaking of tooth freezing always brings back Dudley Moore's scenes in the movie 10.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Cashews, peanuts and pistachios for me. Cajun and honey roasted are my flavors of choice. :)

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

forgot to mention, brazil nuts and macadamia nuts arent my fave lol. their texture is buttery and rich flavored. right now, scarfing down bag of spanish peanuts with skin on! -yum

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.

BigSmile.png

speaking of hazel nuts..i love this product-

t2634_nutella.jpg

80999699qp6.jpg

BigSmile.png

I like eating almonds, walnuts, cashews, chestnuts, peanuts (still in the shell), and pistachios. I find opening the shells of pistachios and peanuts entertaining. For some reason, I refuse to eat any of 'em when they're mixed.