Who is MrRon?

TheFiresInTheSky

Not that anyone ever checks it, but I do post stuff on my website.

http://www.internetrotsyourbrain.com/

Cool site TwistedMetal. I never noticed it before. Hey, hows the PS2? Probably a good time to get one-price will have come way down and games should be plentiful and cheap! :)

@others:

Im assuming MrRon has been a part of MrGs' team for awhile, and maybe he is just a man of few words? I wouldn't get too worked up about it all. :)

• Moderators

I got it just for the Final Fantasy games, right now I am in the middle of playing Splinter Cell: Double Agent , Rainbow Six Vegas, on Xbox 360, and Zelda on Wii. :lol:

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

• Moderators
Nope, it's just me, and my electronics. It's an addiction, I can't help it. :(

Video game addiction has been coined either officially or unofficially as being Nintendoitis, however I suppose people who gave it that nick didn't know of the Sony and Microsoft influence to come about years later. I just know I have a gamers fingers, ones which have been constantly calloused including insensitive finger tips since the NES era. :P

And since no one else has welcomed MrRon I'll be the first:

Welcome to the CCleaner Forums MrRon! :)

LOL! I can remember playing video games for like 20 hours straight with buddies when we were teens. we would neglect food and drink for hours and hours to keep playing. Nintendo was like the holy grail, and we also used to go to a pizza place and play "gauntlet" for the entire night long-and blow our whole minimum wage pay cheques in the process! those are memories i would never give up!

like the original mario bros, karate champ, etc. sometimes the old simple classics are just so cool.

but the stuff today blows my mind. i think if i had the time, i could EASILY become inflicted with Nintendoitis. :)