Ouch(some people are dumb)

rridgely

• Moderators

I can't believe how dumb people are.

Some of this crap is unreal. Some of it I flinched, some of it I laughed at, and some I hoped the person didn't die on :o . Oh and the kid with the fire at the end...might be the funniest thing I have seen in a while. :P:lol:

I'm not sure why I found it so incredibly funny but man... playing with fire is dumb.

I got this off of digg here:

http://digg.com/videos_comedy/Humans_the_s...pecies_on_Earth

I like the guys fire rocket on one of each other.

I also like the guy who jump infront of the train, I am not sure what he wants to accomplish, be a retard and have fun and scare the driver, or suicide but get scared and changed his mind.

I also like the end one, when he put fire on the bowl thing and hit it with plank.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

Thanks rridgely, those are great :D !

I have COPS on the TV while I'm watching the video and there's a guy who can't sit down like the officer asked him to because he has an uncapped hypodermic needle hidden in his crack. Now there's a guy who broke into someone's house and decided to take a (bubble) bath before leaving with the loot and got caught which is ironic because he was trying to make a clean getaway bwahahaha...

I have COPS on the TV while I'm watching the video and there's a guy who can't sit down like the officer asked him to because he has an uncapped hypodermic needle hidden in his crack. Now there's a guy who broke into someone's house and decided to take a (bubble) bath before leaving with the loot and got caught which is ironic because he was trying to make a clean getaway bwahahaha...

i was watching that COPS episode too! (daughter took over the computer to play a Berenstein Bears Game). can you believe a guy puts a needle in his butt? how weird!

• Moderators

:lol: I would hate to think he would actually use that needle.... :huh::blink::mellow:

I haven't watched cops in a long time. Seems I need to again because I'm missing some high quality entertainment. :lol:

My fav. was when those kids shook that bottle up. I saw that video awhile back but man that dude blew his hand off.

So... anyone up to go see Jackass #2? I am... :) That crap is funny.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8