Amazing 11 year old!

Humpty

What can I say.

This 11 year old girl is simply amazing with the perfect voice.

And that's coming from an old Rolling Stones fan!

Amazing 11 year old!

Quote:

Bianca Ryan, an 11-year-old singer from Philadelphia, received the $1 million dollar prize on the season finale of "America's Got Talent" on NBC Thursday.

Ryan, a pint-sized singer with a larger-than-life voice, was selected by the TV viewing audience.

Edit:

Redone link.Much faster loading. :)

Yeah, very good voice for a kid of that age.

Mean of judges to pick on clothes and stuff, world is so shallow, everything is skin-deep.

Annoying with all french who post french comments and apparently believe everybody knows their language. Should be banned imho.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

Veering slightly off topic, I thought the quick change artists were pretty amazing. I just don't see hows it's possible to completely change a wardrobe in a couple seconds.

Never seen the show over here in West Oz but I have seen some clips on the net where I did see those quick change artists and yep they were amazing as well. :)

Um,anyone know how they do it?

After viewing that Amazing 11 year old sing like a bird I found this site:

http://www.dailymotion.com/bernynab/video/...unny-annimation rotf.gif

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I agree about the silly comment about the clothes, but then again, coming from Piers Morgan, what do you expect? He always was and remains an idiot.

Btw Piers Morgan is the ex editor (sacked) of a national daily newspaper here in the UK.

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

Personally I liked the magician & ventriliquest. It wasn,t a singin competition & Her voice hasn,t even changed yet. But she is amazing. As far as the fast changers, I aint sure how exactly they do it , BUT After replaying it slow motion several times. You could tell they didn,t change, just added or removed the upper layers. As You could tell When She would spin Other colors underneath. They also would appear to be fatter or thinner depending on the outfit. Once again Just My opinion. Either Way they were also very proffesional. Cowboy

OMFG!!! I freakin looked at the TV for nearly 5min. after listening to her. It amazed me like hell...

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8